We Love —
- A 17th Century Grade II listed country pub with individually designed bedrooms, bespoke touches and and an emphasis on excellent food.
- Located in the beautiful Cheshire countryside, you are well placed to explore the delights of the Peak District, Manchester and Chester.
- Indulge your tastebuds with either our Afternoon Tea offer or our Dinner Allowance offer - the menus take inspiration from the wonderful surroundings, with the majority of produce sourced locally within a 25 mile radius.
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
Cheshire is home to many excellent attractions, some of which are listed below:
- Brereton Heath Local Nature Reserve (2 miles): Over 50 acres of woodland surrounding a 15 acre lake as well as areas of heathland, a wildflower meadow and wetland areas. Activities available include orienteering, canoeing, angling, birdwatching.
- Manchester City Centre (train station to connect to Manchester is ¾ mile away)
- Local walks
- The Peak District
- Tatton Park:One of the UKs most complete historic estates, it is home to a Tudor Old Hall, Neo-Classical Mansion and 50 acres of landscaped gardens.
- Little Moreton Hall:Also known as Old Moreton Hall, this impressive National Trust property is a moated half-timbered manor house 4 miles southwest of Congleton in Cheshire.
- Historic Chester
The Vicarage Freehouse and Rooms —
A 17th Century Grade II listed countryside pub with an emphasis quality food & drink and rural luxury.
The bedrooms have been designed individually with a bespoke and personal touch, and ensure total relaxation.
Begin your morning with a gourmet coffee and locally sourced sausages, before a mooch around the quaint local village or a bracing hike in the nearby Peak District.
Evenings are for enjoying a pint of real ale from one of the surrounding microbreweries in the cosy bar.
- 26 guest rooms
- Afternoon Tea
- Free WiFi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Comfy Double Room.
You may opt to upgrade to a Signature Room for an additional fee at the next stage of the booking process.
Sleeps Up To
The supremely comfortable bed and classic book collection ensure your relaxation, whilst modern luxuries such as a plasma TV and rainfall shower add the all-important indulgence factor.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed & Breakfast stay.
You may choose to enjoy either a Bed & Breakfast stay with Complimentary Sparkling Afternoon Tea, or with Bed & Breakfast Stay with Dinner Allowance of £25 per person.
The talented kitchen team take inspiration from the Cheshire countryside, utilising British produce and resources while championing eco–sustainability. The menus change depending on the seasons and what can be sourced locally.
The Vicarage offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, and Sunday lunch menus.
As part of our offer, you may choose to enjoy daily sparkling afternoon tea or a dinner allowance to make your stay particularly special.
Your Journey to The Vicarage Freehouse and Rooms —
Transport is not included in this offer.
The hotel is conveniently located for easy access to the North West and Manchester Airport and is just 1 mile from Junction 18 of the M6 motorway.
They are also just one mile from Holmes Chapel train station, which has direct links to/from Crewe, Manchester and Manchester Airport.
Satnav users are recommended to use the following postcode: CW4 8EF.