We Love —
- Camping trips not your thing? Don't camp...glamp! This is 'roughing it' without the rough part.
- Head to the stunning North Devon countryside and be shown to your fantastic accommodation. Think cosy cabins with en-suite bathrooms, terrace BBQs and consistent electricity and hot water!
- Our members will stay in either a Couples Cabin or Family Cabin, with welcome prosecco and Devonshire fudge.
Your Destination —
Coastal Cabins —
- Stunning lakeside location
- 1.25 miles from the sea
- 1 mile to Hartland village
- 3 country pubs nearby
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Cabin —
This offer is based on a Couples Cabin or a Family Cabin stay.
Just for you: Luxury Devonshire fudge and a bottle of Prosecco in the cabin on arrival.
Sleeps up to
Please note: 1 infant in own travel cot (not provided) under 18 months
- Comfy beds
- Duvets, pillows and all linen
- En-suite shower rooms with hot water
- Handy bathroom kit (toilet rolls, shower gel and hand wash)
- Fully equipped Kitchenette with all plates and utensils
- Handy kitchen kit (kitchen roll, washing up liquid, cloth, tea towel, bin bag)
- 24/7 electricity and heating
- Firewood from the log store
- BBQs on the deck
- Use of camp HQ BBQ cabin
Your Time —
You are advised to bring:
- Food - don’t forget the supermarkets all deliver
- Insect repellent
- Wellies (there are paths, but you are in a field!)
- Waterproofs and sun cream
- Torches for pub walks
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
East Long Furlong