Large indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. The indoor swimming pool is open from 7.00 until 20:30 for adults and 09.00 until 17:30 for children (accompanied by an adult).
The hotel gym is stocked with a full range of Precor, cardiovascular and strength equipment.
- The golf course at Bovey Castle is a challenging and beautiful 18-hole championship course, designed in 1926 by J F Abercromby, one of the finest British golf course designers of the last century. When the course opened in 1930, it quickly gained national acclaim for its reputation as one of the most enjoyable places to play golf.
Daily Falconry Display
- On the terrace outside The Edwardian dining room every morning at 10:00.
Daily Egg Collecting for children
- Meet a member of the activities team at reception at 9.00am every morning. Children can feed and water the chickens, as well as collecting eggs and meeting the Bovey ferrets.
- Perfect for a summer’s afternoon.
- Between the herbaceous boarder and the archery field.
- Hard courts are available for use unless pre-booked for coaching or by other guests.