We Love —
- The New Inn Clapham is a historic and converted farmhouse offering five-star home comforts and in a cosy, English Country setting.
- Nestled within the Yorkshire Dales National Park, you are surrounded by stunning scenery, country walks and quaint villages.
- Our members will choose from 3 luxurious rooms and enjoy a discounted dinner on your second night!
TripAdvisor score —
Please note: once confirmed, bookings are non-changeable and non-refundable
Your Destination —
Local Attractions Include:
- Ingleborough – 6 miles
- Ingleborough Cave – a gentle walk of 1 ½ miles from the New Inn
- Trow Gill – a further 10 minutes walk up the valley from the cave
- Gaping Gill - a further 20 minutes walk from Trow Gill
- Settle to Carlisle Steam Railway – departs from Settle 6 x daily
- Bolton Abbey Steam Railway – 18 miles south (departs daily in summer)
- White Scar Cave – the longest show cave in Britain – 6 miles north of Clapham
- Settle Markets – every Tuesday
- Austwick – An easy 1 mile walk to this historic village
The New Inn Clapham 5* —
The New Inn is a Grade 2 listed building in a unique conservation village, set in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales and perched beneath the 3 Peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Ingleborough and Whernside. A stunning location that will call you back year after year. The perfect location for walking, cycling and exploring!
Enjoy a blissful weekend in one of the recently renovated rooms. Read a book, take a relaxing (or strenuous) walk and then kick back with a glass of wine or pint of real ale whilst dinner is prepared!
- Number of rooms: 19
- Dogs welcome on request (limited availability - please contact the hotel to confirm)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
You can choose a stay in either a Deluxe Room, Luxury Room or Executive Room.
Just for you: Late Check Out until 1pm
All rooms sleep up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Dinner allowance of £40 per room on the first night
- 20% discount on dinner (excluding first night)
The New Inn features a selection of locally brewed cask ales plus premium lagers such as Amstel, Binna Moretti, Fosters and Heineken Ice Cold. Naturally, Guinness and Cider are also available from the tap. A carefully compiled selection of single malt whiskies and the full complement of spirits complete the range of beverages on offer.
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Your hotel's address is:
The New Inn Clapham
Tel: 015242 51203