We Love —
- Enjoy an exciting location at the centre of the action within Resorts World Birmingham, overlooking Pendigo Lake and boasting an on-site Casino.
- You will enjoy a four star stay within a Standard Room, decked out in elegant design with smart technology.
- Choose from a plethora of on-site bars and restaurants; a highlight is the views from the Sky Bar.
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
Genting Hotel 4* —
- Free Wi-Fi
- 178 rooms and suites
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Please note: Spa Access is not included within this booking. Spa treatments with access (strictly subject to availability) can be made directly with the hotel.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room
Sleeps up to
- Fully air conditioned
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Listen to your own music & movies via our integrated hub
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Secure safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Smart TV, featuring video-streaming, catch-up TV, event guides, guest services and more
- Luxury toiletries
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: Welcome bottle of prosecco upon arrival
The World Bar
With over 40 craft beers to choose from The World Bar is the place to go for the ultimate craft experience in the Midlands.
High Line New York Bar & Lounge
Infulenced by the raised public park that meanders through Manhattan’s Hell’s Kitchen, Chelsea and Meatpacking Districts, High Line New York Bar & Lounge is an ode to to the eclectic food and drink culture of New York.
The Sky Bar
On the top floor of Resorts World Birmingham lies Sky Bar, an elegant cocktail bar designed around a theatrical centrepiece Teppenyaki and yakitori grill. Revel in the panoramic views whilst sipping on a cocktail.
An ideal spot to watch big sports events on Sky and BT, live on large HD screens!
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Resorts World Birmingham