We Love —
- Lush landscapes, rickety cottages & winding lands....this is quintessential England.
- Settle into a beautiful Jacobean manor house on the edge of the Cotswolds where you can spend your days roaming this outstandingly beautiful area or simply reclining in the hotel's sculptured garden.
- Surrounded by 14 acres of stunning grounds near Bradford-on-Avon, Woolley Grange has a rich history, ranging from historic family manor to former ambulance station.
TripAdvisor score —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Wiltshire is also known as 'The Gateway to the West Country', it is an area of gentle hills and sleepy villages where you can enjoy local pints under exposed beams.
- The Cotswolds: 8km
- Bath: 17km
- Bristol: 45km
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Today it is an intimate family hotel whose panelled walls and richly decorated rooms exude character. Tucked within the walled garden is a custom-built spa with sauna, steam room and swimming pool, open to all ages. This hotel is also perfect for families: with kids clubs, baby care kits (which include a complimentary baby-listening system) and a whole host of activities to keep your children entertained.
Just for you: Late Check-Out
Ranging from quirky bedrooms tucked in the eaves, to spacious and contemporary suites, this hotel has the perfect accommodation to suit your family needs.
- Small Double Room (max. 2 persons): Located in the main house or Stone Cottage, these rooms have standard double beds and antique furnishings, ideal for a classic romantic break for two.
- Small Family Double Room (max. 3 persons): These rooms are perfect if you're looking for a quaint room with little more room for your family holiday.
- Classic Double Room (max. 2 persons): These elegant double rooms have extra space for two children and offer beautiful views across the front lawns to the countryside beyond.
- Family Double Room (max. 4 persons): Offering even more privacy away from the main hotel, these Family Doubles are based in the Stone Cottage, Coach House or Pavilion.
- Family Suite (max. 4 persons): With a bedroom and separate sleeping area, these rooms offer extra space and privacy for families.
- Large Double Room (max. 4 persons): Spacious and welcoming rooms with king size beds, these large doubles are perfect for up to two adults and two children.
- Large Family Suite (max. 4 persons): Located in the Pavilion or Stone Cottage, with separate rooms for adults and children, these large suites are perfect for families.
- John Baskerville Suite (max. 5 persons): This luxurious, split-level suite in the main house incorporates a master bedroom, bathroom and separate sitting room.
- Interconnecting Family Rooms (max. 6 persons): This more flexible option is housed within the main house, these interconnecting family rooms incorporate two bedrooms and two bath or shower rooms.
- 2 Bedroom Suite (max. 6 persons): The hotel's most largest & most sophisticated suite, the Hayloft incorporates two bedrooms, a generous sitting room and a bathroom.
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY
Just for you: 2 glasses of Prosecco