We Love —
- Escape to the stunning Habtoor Grand Beach Resort & Spa 5*, where ultimate tranquillity can be found within the centre of the city!
- Located on Dubai’s world-famous Jumeirah Beach, the hotel has a great proximity to Dubai Marina where shops, restaurants and nightlife can be found!
- Our members will stay in an upgraded Tower Oceanfront Room with a complimentary upgrade to Half Board dining!
Customer reviews —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
With the Arabian Gulf right on the doorstep, you’re sure to be in awe of the delights Dubai has to offer. A long, white sandy beach, encompassed by the warm and intensely blue water of the Gulf ensures an idyllic setting for all holidaymakers.
• The Palm Jumeirah: ‘Eighth wonder of the world’ (5 minute drive along Jumeirah Road).
• Wild Wadi: This is Dubai’s largest water theme park, offering some of the tallest and fastest water rides in the world (10 minutes’ drive along Jumeirah Road).
• Golf by the Gulf: The three main Golf courses in Dubai are the Emirates, Creek and Jebel Ali – the nearest from the hotel is the Emirates Golf Course (10 minutes’ drive along Sheik Zayed road).
• Mall of the Emirates: the largest entertainment, leisure and shopping complex in the Middle East, which also has an indoor Ski slope (10 minutes’ drive along Sheik Zayed Road).
• Downtown Dubai, Souks, Museums and the Creek: the historical focal point of Dubai - a must for any visitor is a stroll by the Creek. The usual way to cross the Creek from the Deira side to Bur Dubai is by abra – a traditional wooden boat that fits roughly 20 people. The Dubai Museum is housed in the Al-Fahidi Fort, the city's oldest building (25 minutes' drive).
Habtoor Grand Beach Resort & Spa 5* —
Just For You: Complimentary Club Access During Your Stay
The magnificent Habtoor Grand Beach Resort & Spa 5* is situated right on Dubai’s world-famous Jumeirah Beach, next to the magnificent Dubai Marina. Dubai Internet City, Dubai Media City, the shopping malls and Palm Island are all in close proximity for a convenient and simple city exploration from the hotel.
- 6 Restaurants
- 8 Bars/Lounges
- 1 Club
- Free WiFi
- Horizon Pool
- Private Beach
- Water Sports
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in an upgraded Tower Oceanfront Room.
Tower Oceanfront Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an upgraded Half Board Dining Basis (buffet breakfast & dinner served in Luciano - fixed menu - excludes drinks.) During Ramadan, an a la carte breakfast is served.
The selection of restaurants include:
Al Dhiyafa Grand Kitchen
This casually elegant new restaurant is located on the lobby level of the hotel and offers a selection of delicious International cuisine enjoyed with an Arabian ambience.
Luciano's (Italian Cuisine)
Enjoy a taste of Europe alongside the garden pool, and tuck into hearty, traditional Italian fare in a welcoming atmosphere.
Fish Bazaar (Thai Cuisine)
Enjoy Al Fresco dining amidst the palm trees at this Thai Restaurant and sushi bar.
Al Basha (Middle Eastern Cuisine)
If you're looking for a delectable range of classic and contemporary Middle Eastern and Lebanese dishes then look to further than this stylish restaurant.
The Grand Grill (Steakhouse)
Savour sizzling steaks at this South African steakhouse restaurant. The Grand Grill - Steakhouse Dubai sources only the finest cuts of meat from around the world, which the chefs prepare to perfection.
Please note: Ramadan is forecast to commence on the 15 May and will end on the 14th June. During this time, facilities/services may be limited and the consumption/purchase of alcohol may not be permitted.
Your Time —
Guests have full access to a host of water-sport activities: windsurfing, water skiing, jet skiing and scuba diving are all available, under the watchful eyes of professional instructors.
Optional Excursions —
Our guests have the opportunity to add a range of Optional Excursions to their holiday at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
The options for this offer are as follows:
Burj Khalifa Tickets
Enjoy an unforgettable view from the Burj Khalifa, the tallest tower in the world. See the whole of Dubai. These tickets are available at normal hours, prime hours, and 148th-floor access prices.
The desert safari includes dune bashing, sand surfing, and an amazing opportunity to see the gorgeous swathes of endless sand Dubai is known for.
Dubai City Tour
A half-day tour takes you across the city, allowing you to see the highlights in a truly traditional and memorable way.
Your Journey to Habtoor Grand Beach Resort & Spa 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included throughout this offer (flight inclusive offers only).
Distance between Dubai Airport and Habtoor Grand Beach Resort & Spa 5*: 30 km / 30 minutes.