Savour delicious dishes from around the world at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek. From
award-winning cuisine to unbeatable service
, these restaurants in Dubai promise to impress each guest.
The China Club
- In this venue, master chefs capture the distinctive flavours of Peking, Cantonese and Szechwan cuisine.Minato
- For authentic Japanese cuisine, guests need look no further than Minato. Hand-crafted sushi and other traditional dishes are among the most popular selections.Shabestan
- Enter Shabestan and find yourself transported to ancient Persia. This restaurant is one of just a handful of Dubai restaurants to feature authentic, award-winning Iranian cuisine. Fish Market
- Bask in majestic views of Deira Creek as you dine at the award-winning Fish Market.YUM!
- The hotel's trendy eatery, specialises in an exciting fusion of Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malaysian and Singaporean traditions. Marbles Lobby Bar
- Gather with friends or colleagues to converse over a glass of wine or perfectly mixed cocktail. The Pub
- Cosy banquettes, dark wood tones and a laid-back atmosphere characterise The Pub, which serves as the hotel's homage to the classic British gathering spot. Ku-Bu
- One of Dubai's most popular nightclubs, Ku-Bu is a tattoo-themed nightspot with funky décor and a lively dance floor.Al Mansour Dhow
- Sail the high seas on a two-hour dinner cruise along Deira Creek. The Al Mansour Dhow offers a full-service bar, delectable Indian cuisine and festive music. Five-star hospitality and a sumptuous buffet of Arabic and international cuisine await your enjoyment.Boulvar
- A modern 24-hour international restaurant features an extensive buffet as well as plentiful à la carte options. Boulevard Gourmet
- Boulevard Gourmet hits the sweet spot with sugary pastries, indulgent cakes and numerous other confections.