We Love —
- Located in the very heart of the lively Istiklal Avenue, Ravouna 1906 offers modern and elegantly decorated rooms with sea or city views
- The property is set in a historical, well-preserved Art Nouveau building, and features a terrace as well as a coffee bar which aims to serve the best coffee in town
- Historic Galata Tower, which is surrounded by cafés and restaurants, is 650 yards away, and the Istanbul Modern Art Museum is just a 15 minutes walk away
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Topkapi Palace, is the largest and oldest palace in the world and is not to be missed. Basilica Cistern is one of many underground cistern chambers that were built to provide the city with water back in the 6th Century during the reign of the Byzantine Emperor Justinia. Hagia Sofia played an important role for both the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires, also during the 6th Century, and today serves as a museum.
Istiklal Street, where your hotel is located, is one of the busiest and most bustling avenues in the city. It is thought during the weekend an incredible 3 million people can visit this street on a single day. Istiklal Street can be found in the very heart of Istanbul's Old City, the Beyoğlu District. This is the centre of shopping, culture and entertainment. With over 1.4km of shops, boutiques, restaurants, cafes, book stores and chocolate shops, amongst others, you can easily spend a day here, browsing and buying.
Don't forget the many side lanes which are also worth exploring. When the sun sets at the end of the day, Istiklal Street keeps thriving and is transformed to the hub of Istanbul's vibrant nightlife scene.
Your Hotel —
The Ravouna 1906 Suites is located one of the two very well preserved Art Nouveau buildings in Pera, that has an important place in the history of Istanbul. The building was renovated by Halil Onur and Öney Architectural Design. The 8 suites located on 4 floors have been redesigned to maintain their original style in 8 different colours and textures.
- Number of rooms: 8
- Free wi-fi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally
Your Room —
You may choose between a Sea View Room or a City View Room.
The rooms are decorated with vivacious furniture and especially woven fabric, as well as the warmth of oak on the floors. The antique appearance of Carrera Marble in the bathrooms seamlessly combines with the light of the colour white.
In the rooms there are custom towels and robes of Turkish origin embroidered with the name Ravouna. The whole building is equipped with security systems, fire escape, generator and air conditioning.
In the sea rooms that embrace the Bosphorus and historical peninsula one is able to view Istanbul even while showering.
The rooms overlooking Istiklal Street are designed to accomodate the needs of guests wishing to stay longer. These rooms are equipped with kitchenettes and dining tables and have specially designed sofa beds.
Room amenities for both include:
- The chance to connect two rooms on each floor
- Hand picked designer furniture and accessories in each room
- Molton Brown Amenities
- Turkish Bath Robes and towels embroidered with the name Ravouna
- Antique Carrera Marble in the bathrooms
- Specially designed bedspread and sheets
- Mini refrigerators filled with speciality products
- Custom kitchen and appliances in the Street rooms
- View of Istiklal Street fom the City View rooms
- View of Bosphorus from the Sea View rooms
- Custom sofas that can be turned into double beds
- Custom coffee machines and freshly ground coffee
- Free high-speed wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- Laundry service
- In room dining service
- Large flat screen LCD HD television
- In room safe
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Baristas have been trained by the famous barista trainer Chris Owens to produce the best tasting coffee, using the freshest coffee beans preserved with upmost care. As well as these fine coffees, the delicious desserts will keep you coming back for more.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included. The transfer distance is approximately 20.6 km / 30 mins.