We Love —
- This beautiful boutique hotel is designed in a village style, spread across the craggy mountainside with magnificent sea views
- Your hotel is located in Kumlubuk - a rural village 15 miles from Marmaris - so you can easily explore some of Turkey's spectacular countryside.
- Your spacious suite has a private sea view terrace so you can wake up to a brilliant view every morning!
Customer reviews —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply).
Your Destination —
It has an incredible amount to offer, with wonderful diverse scenery and a colourful culture. Heavily wooded mountains plunge down to a scattering of coastal villages and beaches. Remote ancient sites such as Amos (3.3km), Loryma (2.3km) and Knidos wait to be explored.
This region provides an opportunity to experience a taste of the real, rural Turkey.
Dionysos Hotel —
Built on top of a jaw-dropping canyon overlooking the Bay of Kumlubük on the Bozburun Peninsula, there are panoramic sea views from virtually every perspective of this boutique hotel.
Viewed from the sea the hotel appears to have belonged there for centuries. Luxurious services and facilities include boat trips, spa treatments, a private Beach Club and wine and olive oil tastings.
This is an excellent choice for those seeking seclusion, relaxation and romance in a unique and beautiful location.
- 43 guest rooms
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Beach Club (5 mins drive away)
- Pool Bar
- Honesty Market with free delivery service to the rooms
- Boutique: selling an eclectic range of local goods
- Organic farm
- Complimentary WIFI
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Sea View Suite
- Bed & breakfast
- A/C & heating
- Complimentary WIFI
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Minibar self stocked from Honesty Market
- Ipod dock
- Safety deposit box
- Hair Dryer
- Mosquito machine
- Complimentary water everyday
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Indulge in modern & traditional Turkish cuisine, using home grown organic produce in the three restaurants, whose chefs have been trained by Didem Senol (Time out Award for Top Istanbul Chef 2010). Both restaurants have a varied a la carte menu and special evenings held twice weekly when guests can dine to live music, followed by dancing in the moonlight!
Al Fresco restaurant with varied tastes of the Mediterranean.
A waterfront restaurant serving lunch and dinner.
Food & Wine Experiences
Nar: This special restaurant seats a maximum of 16 guests and opens only once a week. The concept is a Degustation menu " Tastes of Turkey" paired with wine. (Small supplement applies).
- Farm picnic lunch
- Farm Dinner by candle light
Wine tasting: once a week
Olive Oil tasting: Once a week in the Olive Press Room
Your Time —
Meander from bay to bay on an elegant vessel, imaginatively crafted from traditional lifeboats. The boat and accompanying boatman is shared between just a few guests, for an intimate experience. Spend the day idly exploring the local coastline, stopping to swim, walk and relax on a beach or the boat as you prefer.
- Spa services
- Semi-Olympic Swimming Pool
- Beach Club (5 mins drive away ) with Sea Canoes
- Tennis Court: equipment available free of charge
- Golf: putting green and driving net
- Gym with A/C and Ipod dock
- Mountain Bikes
- Yoga, Pilates
Your Journey to Dionysos Hotel —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included for members who book flights with us.
Distance between airport & Dionysos Hotel: 2 hours 5 minutes /120km.