We Love —
- Settle into luxurious surroundings located on a magnificent beach
- Discover the unique environment inspired by its industrial setting in a former tin factory
- Spend relaxing moments at the Coqoon spa, inspired by the Thai tradition and culture
- Take an elephant ride in one of Phuket's nature parks
Customer reviews —
“Excellent hotel-unique design. Customer service faultless.”
Posted on 06 June 2015
TripAdvisor score —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
We'll meet you at this luxurious hotel decorated with unique and stylish interiors not found elsewhere in the world. You will be immediately seduced by its serene setting and guest services equal to those of the world's best hotels...
The hotel is located adjacent to Nai Yang Beach, near to the Sirinath National Park, 10 minutes from the airport and 30 minutes from the Central shopping centre.
Your Hotel —
At the Slate Hotel, allow yourself to be enveloped by the sumptuous surroundings that invite you to spend some time and relax. Choose the accommodations that suit you best...
- Pearl Bed Suite (65 m² / max. 3 persons): Nested in the hotel's exotic gardens, the Pearl Premium Suite reveals a harmonious and sublime interior decoration made complete by its polished marble, dark colored parquet floor and hand woven carpets. Its balcony overlooks the many tropical flowers that Thailand has to offer and encourages complete relaxation.
- D-Buk Suite (76 m² / max. 2 adults & 2 children): A surprising mix of warm colors, intriguing shapes and audacious design... The D-Buk Suite is a voyage into an alternative reality. Make the most of the tropical atmosphere from its terrace and unwind.
- Pool Suite (48 m² / max. 3 persons): Gift yourself the privilege of a private pool and separate garden entrance in a total space of 112 m² dedicated to your relaxation and well being.
- 1 or 2 bedroom Pearl Suites (132 and 232 m² resp. / max. 3 and 4 persons resp.): Either in the 1 or 2 bedroom version, the Pearl Suites are divided into 6 distinct ambiances. Floral or botanical garden, masculine interior or from the 1960s for the 1 bedroom suites, and a marine ambiance for the 2-bedrooms suits; these are the interiors that we invite you to discover at the Slate. The little extra something? The 2-bedroom suites have a private exterior whirlpool bath...
- Bensley Suite (504 m² / max. 3 persons): Surrounded by lavish vegetation and tranquil water features, the Bensley Suite is a harbor of peace and nature with its own private pool and massage room.
- 1 or 2 bedroom Pool Villas (560-984 m² resp./ max. 3 and 4 persons resp.): Go ahead, treat yourself and upgrade to one of the villas and its enchanted and opulent surroundings where everything was thought out to the smallest detail, from the magnificent private pool to the relaxing whirlpool bath.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Meals and beverages are available daily in an exceptional setting of unparalleled decor. Take advantage of the 10% reduction provided on all food and beverage during your stay (see conditions upon arrival).
This way, you can treat yourself to a modern Thai gastronomic experience at the Black Ginger, or discover the "grill" concept style menu and fusion cuisine at the Rivet Grill & Rebar or taste the world cuisine offered at the Tin Mine. Bars are also at your disposition to complete your culinary experience!
Compulsory New Year meal €180.56/person (payable at the hotel).
Unique in design and location in the hotel's tropical garden, it redefines the ultimate spa experience. It is a perfect setting for a day of relaxation and well being made famous in the Thai culture. Private pools, a hamman, sauna and a complete line of body treatments are at your fingertips at the Coqoon Spa.