We Love —
- Enjoy a stay at the Nikki Beach Resort & Spa 5*, a serene and peaceful luxury beach resort in beautiful Koh Samui, where our members will stay in a Pool Access Suite.
- Our members can enjoy a one hour Thai massage for two and a complimentary set dinner on selected durations.
- You may choose to add on a stopover in Bangkok to discover the fascinating city before relaxing in Koh Samui.
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply).
Your Destination —
Visit the Lamai Temple, the revered Big Buddha Temple, and magnificent vistas at Chaweng View. See the strange formations at Grandmother and Grandfather Rock and mingle with the locals at the multicultural fishing village Huatanon. Stop to see Koh Samui's sacred mummified monk at the Kunaram Temple, or engage with nature at Namuang Waterfall.
Hire a yacht and spend the day cruising the crystal clear waters to fish, water ski, jet ski, snorkel, and dive. Visit nearby islands and intriguing spots such as Angthong National Marine Park, Koh Tao, and Koh Nang Yuan. Or embark on a sunset cruise aboard a private catamaran while sipping champagne.
Indulge in some delectable Thai cuisine and other international fare, particularly prominent in Chaweng Beach. This popular evening hotspot is filled with myriad eateries, many of which serve fresh seafood on the beach itself. Chaweng is also home to numerous bars, chic lounges, and discothèques.
Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Koh Samui 5* —
- Number of rooms: 48
- Free wi-fi
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness centre
- Private beach
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally
Your Suite —
Just for you: An upgrade to a Pool Access Suite
Suite amenities include:
- 42” state of the art LCD flat-screen TV
- MyBar (Nikki Beach’s unique version of the minibar)
- Luxurious king-size bed topped with signature Nikki Beach Bedding
- Walk-In Rainfall shower
- Safe Box
- Aromatherapy® bath products
- “His-and-hers” sinks and closet space
- Cozy Robes & Hotel Slippers
- Hair Dryer
- Personal spacious patio or balcony with couch and chaise for lounging
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Stay 14 nights or more and receive a one free Set Menu Dinner for two.
- 20% discount for Thai Cooking Class
- 10% discount for Amazing Sundays Brunch
Only at Nikki Beach, the club that was recently named as the #1 Sexiest Beach Bar on the Travel Channel's World's Sexiest Beach Bars list, will you find people from all parts of the globe sharing unforgettable afternoons and top rated cuisine poolside.
Revered for its surreal beauty and unmatched ambiance, it is one of the few places in existence where guests sip champagne and cocktails at noon, accompanied by contemporary international fare, live music, and world-class entertainment.
Located to the right of the reception area is the internationally inspired Bakery Café. Hosting a medley of treats from various countries, all items are baked or produced daily. Ranging from quiche and artisan breads, to fresh island fruit, to deli sandwiches and gourmet Italian products, the bakery adds a unique facet to the resort.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Stay 10 nights or more and receive a free 1-hour Thai Massage for two people.
- 30% discount for Spa Package at After 8 Spa by Nikki Beach Koh Samui
- Complimentary use Fitness room during the entire stay
- Complimentary use of Kayak & bicycle during the entire stay
- Complimentary use of Yoga Class, Pilates Class, Volleyball, Aqua Aerobic and other activities according to the time schedule. (Additional charge may apply for the on request private classes)
- Complimentary Shuttle Services to Chaweng Beach, Lamai Beach, Nathorn Pier, Fisherman's Village by the time schedule with advance reservation
Optional Bangkok Stopover —
You may choose to add a 2 night stay at the AETAS Lumpini 5* prior to your stay in Koh Samui. This will be in an upgraded Junior Suite with daily breakfast.
Just for you: 10% discount on food & drinks
The AETAS lumpini is located just 10 minutes stroll from the green oasis of Lumpini Park - a cherished Bangkok landmark. This is the largest and most popular park in Bangkok and features a large artificial lake (rowing boats and paddle boats rental available) surrounded by well-tended lawns, trees, and walking paths. The park offers great opportunities for jogging, a leisurely walk, and Tai Chi in the early morning.
This excellent location puts you at the heart of the action in this exciting city, and the nearest Subway station is less than 5 minutes walk away too.
After sightseeing, head to the sleek One – 80 bar for panoramic views of Lumpini Park. Enjoy a drink as you relax and watch the sunset on this energetic city.
The generously-sized bathroom features a separate walk-in glass panel shower, separate bath-tub, separate toilet and the signature touches of personalized services and amenities.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included for members booking flights with us. Members booking accommodation only may choose to add transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Looking for more options in Thailand? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now