We Love —
- Khaolak Oriental Resort in Phang Nga province is a laid back, hidden paradise of sun, sea, sand and stunning National Parks.
- Enjoy this adults only boutique, offering 46 rooms surrounded by lush tropical gardens, just 5 minutes walk from the beach.
- Our members can enjoy a Deluxe Room with Half Board dining - With an option to extend the trip and stay in a private rain forest hideaway!
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Colourful temples, bustling markets, idyllic islands, challenging golf courses - whatever it is you're after, there is a good chance you will find it in this beautiful corner of Thailand.
Khaolak Oriental Resort is just a 5 minute walk from the beach and a 10 minute walk to Khaolak Centre where you'll find plenty of shops and restaurants.
- Chong Fah Waterfall - A five-tier waterfall in Lumru National Park
- Khao Lak Lam Ru National Park - Set in the shore area near the sea covering the rock beach ecological system
- Similan National Park - One of the most famous diving sites in Thailand
- Wat Khrom Me Nee Ya Khet - One of Thailand's famous Buddhist temples
- Cheow Lan Lake and Rachaphrapha Dam - Superb views over the lake to the limestone ridges.
Khaolak Oriental Resort 4* —
This small, adults only boutique features Oriental-style buildings, surrounded by lush green foliage and linked by pretty wooden bridges.
There are just 46 bedrooms, so you can be assured of personal and attentive service.
The four star resort boasts a large outdoor swimming pool, serene spa, a relaxed open air restaurant and a pool bar.
Want to take a piece of Thailand home with you? Try the traditional Thai cookery classes, held every Tuesday and Thursday!
- 46 bedrooms
- Large outdoor pool
- Pool bar
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an Oriental Deluxe Room
Sleeps up to
These spacious room are decorated in a modern Oriental style, with a private terrace or balcony. Amenities include: air conditioning, double bed, LCD TV with satellite channels, free Wi-Fi, hairdryer, fridge, coffee and tea making facilities.
Size: 32 sqm
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Note: Guests must be a minimum of 16 years old to stay at this accommodation
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a half board stay. (Breakfast and dinner in the main restaurant - excludes drinks)
Coconut Bar - A pool bar serving light appetisers, snacks and beverages.
Your Time —
A wide range of treatments are offered including traditional Thai massage, aromatherapy massage and facial treatments. Facilities include a herbal steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi.
Optional Koh Yao Yai Village Extension —
With this offer you can add on 2, 3 or nights in a Deluxe Villa at the Koh Yao Yai Village Hotel 4* nestled in the rain forest.
Just for you: - Flights included
- Transfer included throughout
- Half Board Basis
The beautiful Spa features open air treatment rooms, so you can immerse yourself in the sounds of nature whilst enjoying a massage, body scrubs or facial.
Guests will sleep in their very own Deluxe Villa and private rain forest hideaway. Each villa is spacious and features a balcony, where you sit outside and admire the exotic surroundings.
Your Journey to Khaolak Oriental Resort —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included throughout for members who book flights with us. Accommodation only guests can add these for an additional fee.
Distance from Phuket Airport to Khaolak Oriental Resort : 92 km / 1 hour 35 mins