We Love —
- Jet off to Zanzibar for a fantastic getaway on this sun-filled destination
- Stat at the amazing Mapenzi Beach Club - a superb resort with a wealth of activites and services
- Enjoy a fantastic all inclusive stay and make the most of this resort
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 22:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00 – 18:00.
Your Destination —
Zanzibar Town, on the western side of the island is the main settlement, the best-known part of which is Stone Town. Directly east of Stone Town is the growing section of Ng'ambo whilst to the north of the town are a number of pristine beaches. At the northern tip of the island is the dhow-building centre and tourist resort of Nungwi, whilst some of Zanzibar's best beaches are to be found along the eastern shore.
Stone Town is the oldest section of Zanzibar Town and is made up of a labyrinth of winding lanes, ancient stone houses, Arabian arches, heavy carved wooden doors, circular towers, narrow latticed windows, overhanging balconies and a fascinating selection of bazaars, curio shops, art galleries and spice troves.
Your Hotel —
Dining facilities include a main buffet restaurant, a beach pizzeria, and a la carte restaurant and 2 bars offering refreshing drinks, snacks and cocktails in the evening.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room.
Facilities in the room include: canopy King size bed or twin bed with mosquito net, individually controlled air conditioning, ceiling fan, daily replenished mini bar, coffee and tea making facilities, telephone via operator, private veranda, large bathroom with walk-in shower, double hand basin & hairdryer.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all inclusive stay.
The View Restaurant
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with local dishes, international cuisine and themed evenings. The African dinner is served on the beach once a week. The pool gala dinner is served once a week.
Situated right on the beach, the Pizzeria serves fresh pizza and salads, drinks, selected wines, local beer and fruit juices. Booking is required. The Pizzeria is open from 19:30 to 21:30.
Ocean Reef Beach Grill
Situated right on the beach, the Ocean Reef Beach Grill serves tasty light lunches and is open from 13:00 to 14:30.
Suli Suli à la Carte Restaurant
Set directly on the beach serves seafood specialities under small gazebos in a very romantic environment.Open from 19:30 to 21:30. Dining requires reservation and meals are at charge.
Hibiscus Pool Bar
The bar serves snacks, non-alcoholic drinks, fruit juices, local beer, cocktails, spirits, long drinks, selected wine, tea and coffee. Premium brand spirits are available for an additional cost. The bar is open from 10:00 to 01:00. After midnight all drinks must be paid for by the guest.
Upepo Beach Bar
The bar serves snacks, non-alcoholic drinks, fruit juices and beer between 10:00 and 18:00.
Experience an enjoyable Shisha in a comfortable and informal outdoor atmosphere. The Sheesha Lounge is open from 18:00 to midnight.
- Welcome cocktail
- Lunch, breakfast and dinner served at The View Restaurant
- Non-alcoholic drinks, fruit juices, local beer, selected wines, water, tea and coffee served during the meal
- Breakfast is served from 7:30 to 10:00
- Lunch is served from 13:00 to 15:00
- Dinner is served from 19:30 to 22:00
- Lunch at the Ocean Reef Beach Grill
- Dinner at Ristorante Pizzeria Nakupenda
- Snacks, non-alcoholic drinks, fruit juices, local beer, selected wines, tea, coffee, mineral water, spirits and long drinks are served at the Hibiscus Pool Bar. Spirits are subject to an additional cost. The bar is open from 10:00 to 01:00. After midnight all drinks must be paid for by the guest.
- Snacks, non-alcoholic drinks, fruit juices and beer and served at the Upepo Beach Bar from 10:00 to 18:00.
- The following activities are also included: aqua aerobics, stretching, windsurfing (30 minutes per day), canoeing (30 minutes per day), beach volleyball, beach football, table tennis, darts and indoor games, tennis court, evening entertainment programme, disco
- Beach towels, sun loungers and parasols
- Wi-Fi internet in the hall.
Your Time —
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: private transfers are provided. Distance from airport - 29.8 miles - 55 minutes.