We Love —
- This luxurious chalet features amazing food, beautiful interior design and luxurious facilities - the perfect cosy Alpine retreat.
- Situated in the stunning Mer de Glace development in the heart of Nendaz, the main ski lift is only 150 metres walk from the chalet.
- Champagne reception on arrival, 4 course dinners with wine and port, an outdoor hot tub... this offer has indulgence written all over it!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
You may choose to add ski hire, ski & boot hire and a 6-day full area lift pass at the next stage of the booking process.
The Four Valleys is renowned for excellent and demanding skiing - Nendaz gives you perfect access to this, but also as an individual resort caters wonderfully for the beginner. Whatever it is you are looking for, from wide open runs to steep and deep, Nendaz has access to it all.
Chalet Rosablanche is situated in the Mer de Glace development in the heart of Nendaz. The main ski lift is only 150 metres walk from you chalet, meaning the 412km of the Four Valleys and Verbier ski area is on your doorstep!
The chalet also benefits from the close proximity to the historic centre of Nendaz and its variety of bars and restaurants.
Your Chalet —
Traditional alpine features blend with modern luxuries to give a warm and cosy feel with an indulgent edge. The open plan space feels supremely spacious and features cool modern lighting, cosy, textured furnishings and intimate areas for quiet moments.
The cosy heated boot room and open fire are waiting to welcome you on your return from the slopes, along with a freshly baked cake and hot tea. Or, step outside to the private terrace where a steaming hot tub beckons you...
N.B The images shown are of a similar style and layout to Chalet Rosablanche.
Signature Chalet includes:
- Specially designed Signature Menus using locally sourced ingredients
- Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
- Snack pack for your return airport transfer
- Complimentary WiFi
- Tea/Coffee brought to your door
- L’Occitane shower gel and soap (or equivalent)
- TV and DVD player in each chalet
- iPod dock or Bluetooth speakers
- Bath towels and bath sheets changed mid-week
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in all rooms
- Hot tub, sauna, steam room and wellness area towels
- Cards and games
- iPod docks or Bluetooth speakers
- TV with satellite channels, DVD and CD players
- Fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room.
All rooms can be configured either with twin beds or a king-sized double bed. They will be made up as twins unless advised otherwise.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a half board (chalet board) stay.
Chalet Board includes:
A sumputous breakfast
Morning tea and coffee brought to your room followed by a cooked breakfast including daily specialities such as freshly made pancakes plus local breads, ham and cheeses.
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee will await your return from the slopes.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapés on 5 nights followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with port on 6 out of 7 nights.
A choice of superior bottled red, white and rosé wines to accompany your meal, unlimited until your freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and the après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
Your Journey —
Flights: Included from London Gatwick to Geneva with Thomas Cook.
All flight times are local
Transfers: Shared transfers are included (2 hours)
Please note: flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Flights are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.