We Love —
- Visit Stockholm and stay at the chic Hotel J - A member of the 'Design Hotels™' group where a nautical theme is evident throughout.
- This is an exciting, inspiring and cosmopolitan city to stay in that is sure to captivate you from the moment you arrive.
- Our members will stay on grounds that lead directly to the waterfront, providing a romantic setting for sunny breakfasts, evening drinks or the fresh seafood from the restaurant.
Customer reviews —
“Beautiful quiet location only 15 minutes away from the centre of Stockholm. Superb breakfast. Nicely coastal themed rooms with hints of luxury. ”
Posted on 11 January 2017
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
Stockholm is a lively, cosmopolitan city, offering both modern and traditional Scandinavian architecture, an innovative and revered dining scene and some beautiful historic sights.
Must see areas and attractions include:
• Gamla Stan 6km - Stockholm’s original city centre and consists of Stadsholmen island and other islets which are home to the Stockholm Cathedral, the Royal Palace and the Nobel Museum.
• Södermalm 6.4km - a bustling area lined with retro shops, boutiques, cafe and bars.
• Norrmalm 7.1km - the major commercial district, with plenty of shopping opportunities. The central railway station and the T-Centralen metro hub are located in Southern Norrmalm; known as City, it is regarded as the absolute centre of Stockholm.
• Östermalm 6km - an affluent commercial and residential area. The part closest to the city centre, around the Stureplan square, is the place for upmarket shopping as well as nightclubs and bars for the jet set and those who seek their company.
• Kungsholmen 8km - an island that makes up the western part of the inner city. On its eastern tip, the impressive redbrick Stockholm City Hall stands by the water. Further west, a collection of rather relaxed neighbourhood bars and restaurants can be found.
Hotel J 4* —
With influences from the American sailing paradise Newport, the Hotel J's nautical theme is evident in everything from the blue and white decor to the seafood waterfront restaurant. The cosy fireplaces and scattered blankets give a homely feel with a typical scandi-chic edge.
The rooms and suites at Hotel J are tastefully decorated with a high-quality finish, such as oak floors and luxurious linen.
- 158 guest rooms
- Waterfront restaurant
- Parking (extra charge applicable)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a J Deluxe Standard Double Room.
Just for you: Get a late check-out (based on availability)
Sleeps up to:
These spacious 21-24 sqm rooms at Hotel J are influenced by the tasteful Newport feeling, the robust wood in the furniture and the exclusive details are an unbeatable combination.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
The cosy interiors feature white painted wood panelling and eye-catching fabrics in red, white and blue combined with beautiful oak furniture. The menus feature U.S. influenced brasserie cuisine with a focus on seafood.
Your Time —
Just for you: 2 x Return boat tickets to and from city centre
Hotel J works with this nearby spa (five minutes walking distance) to offer you a relaxing and rewarding experience. The scent of aromatherapy oils will unwind you on arrival, coupled with relaxing music, herbal tea and a view of the boats slowly gliding by below you...
At Stockhom’s inlet just a few minutes away from Hotel J, lies Nyckelviken - a 134-hectare nature reserve. This nature reserve has many sports and leisure activities to offer its visitors and is a popular retreat from city life.
Your Journey to Hotel J 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers can be added for an additional fee at the next stage of the booking process (flight inclusive offers only).
Approximate time/distance from airport to Hotel J is 44 minutes/56km.