We Love —
- Change your horizons and fly away to this brand new hotel, located on the beaches of Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka is a one of a kind destination, ideal for those seeking relaxation or for those more adventurous
- Enjoy an all inclusive stay and savour the food at three different restaurants
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 – 17:30.
Your Destination —
Set on Bentota peninsula Centara Ceysands Resort & Spa Sri Lanka enjoys a superb location with the Bentota River on one side and the Indian Ocean on the other, ensuring dreamy views from most areas of the resort, and offering a natural environment along with a wide range of facilities and activities. The resort is accessed by a short boat ride across the lagoon from a departure point a few minutes to Aluthgama station, and river and ocean boat trips are a major attraction.
Your Hotel —
The resort offers accommodation options to suit the needs of couples and families alike with a choice of 165 rooms and suites ranging from 38 to 139 square metres in size, each including a furnished balcony or terrace looking out across the peaceful river with its palm trees and mangroves, or over the blue ocean. Each room is designed in an eclectic fashion with vivid colours that will make you feel at home, and there is the option of staying in rooms just a few steps away from the pool.
Swimming pool overlooking the beach
Fitness Centre - available shortly
Kids Club (Camp Safari and E Zone)
Water sports including snorkelling, windsurfing, kayaking, sailing and sailing lessons, wave boarding, jet skiing, water skiing, and banana boat and tube rides
Scuba diving available upon request
River and deep sea fishing
Tour information desk
Complimentary wireless Internet access
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Ocean Facing Room.
In-room amenities comprise complimentary wireless internet access, individually controlled air-conditioning, a ceiling fan, flat-screen TV with international channels, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, in-room safe and IDD telephone line.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay.
The resort's six restaurants and bars offer a variety of dining experiences flavours that capture the diversity of the island. Whether at the all-day restaurant, speciality seafood restaurants or at Ceylon Club, guests will enjoy the resort's interpretations of International and Sri Lankan-inspired cuisines, while three bars provide the perfect setting to wind down.
What does it include?
Wining and dining:
- Daily buffet breakfast at Café Bem. Service times apply as shown in the All-inclusive dining at a glance table
- Lunch at Café Bem in a relaxed ambience complemented by ocean vistas. Guests can either dine on buffet or enjoy the three-course Chef’s choice menu
- Afternoon tea served at Ceylon Club, with pastries and sandwiches and a selection of tea and coffee served from 3.30 to 4.30 pm
- A choice of dinner venues featuring daily changing themed buffet at
Café Bem or credits to redeem against a la carte dining at 360o Seafood.
- Open bar service available daily from 11 am to 10.30 pm at all restaurants and bars. Beverages on offer include house pouring brands, wines (red and white), local beers and spirits, cocktails of the day, as well as mineral water, soft drinks, tea and coffee, and juices
- Mini-bar replenished once daily including a selection of local beers, soft drinks, juices and mineral water
Activities, services, entertainment:
- Selected sport activities
- Wireless internet access throughout the resort
-Frequent evening entertainment programme
Naturally all complimentary and chargeable activities are subject to availability as well as tide and weather conditions. Some activities such as diving and snorkelling are dependent on sea conditions and are seasonal. In-room dining, as well as dining options that are not mentioned above, are not included.
Your Time —
Just for you: Stay for 7 or 10 nights and receive x1 free 60 min spa treatment per person. Stay for 14 nights and receive x2 free 60 min spa treatments per person.
The Kids’ Club has Camp Safari for younger guests, and E-Zone, a teenagers' hangout away from the family.
SPA Cenvaree offers a refuge for the senses, with a selection of massages and holistic solutions including authentic Ayurvedic therapies that use indigenous products and whose diversity reflects the island’s wonders.
Along with all the leisure activities offered by the resort, there are plenty of excursions including diving trips, visits to heritage sites, and a river safari that will be a memorable experience for adults and children alike.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Members who book flights with us may opt to include transfers at the next stage of the booking process. The transfer time is approximately 1.5 hrs.