Northern Tenerife offers some enticing differences to its southern counterpart. A quieter area, the north part of the island offers a tranquil ambiance as well as remote landscapes perfect for exploring. Although the weather may not be quite as sunny as in the south, northern Tenerife is less of a resort destination and as such offers more traditional sights and attractions.
The hotel is surrounded by beautiful gardens, which total 10,000 square metres. It is just a few minutes from the city centre and the beautiful black sand beaches that join the land and the ocean in a display of impressive beauty.
Some highlights include:
The Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de la Concepcion (4km)
- This is a baroque church which dates back to the 16th century.The Auditorio de Tenerife (36km)
- Tenerife's modern auditorium, designed by Santiago Calatrava, has a very distinctive shape having been designed to look like the sails of a yacht. It is now one of Tenerife's most famous buildings.The Plaza de Espana (40km)
- This is the heart of Santa Cruz de Tenerife and the biggest Plaza on the Canary Islands. It is a lively and attractive square located near to the harbour and the Auditorio.The Mercado de Nuestra Senora de Africa (37km)
- A lively bazaar and food market worth visiting in the mornings.The Palmetum of Tenerife (37km)
- A large botanical garden which contains one of the biggest collections of palm trees in the world.All of these sights are easily reached by car so we recommend car hire to truly experience the area.