We Love —
- The Cap Roig Hotel is surrounded by large trees with access by lift to the famous Camí de Ronda, that will take you to the beautiful Cap Roig beach.
- Set in the cliffs of the Platja D’Aro coast, this seafront hotel is just 2.4 km from the Parc Aquàtic Aquadiver and 13 km from the Benedictine monastery Monestir de Sant Feliu de Guíxols.
- Our members will stay in a Superior Sea View Room on a Half Board Basis: take advantage of the spa discount to truly unwind!
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
Nestling in the hilly back country – green and covered in umbrella pine in the south, barer and browner in the north – are charming stone villages and the towering monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes. A little further inland are the bigger towns of Girona, with its sizeable and strikingly well-preserved medieval centre, and Figueres, famous for its bizarre Teatre-Museu Dalí, foremost of a series of sites associated with the eccentric surrealist artist Salvador Dalí.
We recommend car hire to best explore the local area.
Hotel Cap Roig 4* —
Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and in a privileged setting, Hotel Cap Roig gives you cordiality, comfort and personalised service to create the perfect holiday experience.
All the Superior rooms are air-conditioned and offer a panoramic view on the Mediterranean Sea. Bridge Rooms, billiards, children's playground corner, swimming pool facing the sea and the fabulous Spa "Sa la Mar" are at your disposal.
All rooms have balcony, are framed in a warm style and have the necessary equipment to provide guests with the maximum comfort. Sea view rooms offer an incomparable view over the Mediterranean Sea.
- 170 rooms
- Free Premium wifi
- Free parking (subject to availability)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Sea View Room.
Sleeps Up To -
This room can accommodate one additional bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (breakfast and dinner in main restaurant - excludes drinks.)
Just for you: Welcome drink in the bar (a glass of Cava).
In the summer months you can enjoy this buffet on the terrace overlooking the sea, complete with a selection of barbecued meat.
The dinner buffet served in the hotel restaurant boasting spectacular sea views and offering Spanish and international delicacies.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Complimentary unlimited access to the spa
- 10% discount on spa treatments.
The spa has beauty treatments and a private garden featuring a jacuzzi, open air massage cabin and natural solarium.
Your Journey to Hotel Cap Roig 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Car Hire: Car hire can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
Girona airport to Hotel Cap Roig: 30 minutes /34km.
Barcelona airport to Hotel Cap Roig: 1 hour 30 minutes / 133 km
Looking for more options in Costa Brava? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now