We Love —
- For five star luxury and a beach break, head to Palma de Mallorc's Gpro Valparaiso Palace & Spa Hotel
- Explore the Balearic Islands and this stylish Majorcan city, which is home to one of Europe’s most dramatic cathedrals, a bustling old town and gorgeous tapas bars.
- Our members will enjoy sweeping, sunny views of the sea and Palma Bay, all from the comfort of their room!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
The Caves of Porto Cristo - formally known as the caves of Drach - are a must see for those who love nature, beauty and a bit of adventure! These caves are one of the island’s main tourist attractions, located on the east coast of Majorca in the town of Porto Cristo. They are a remarkable site to see and with one of the largest underground lakes contained here, you will be sure to have lots of fun exploring or enjoying a lazy afternoon swimming.
For culture and history, head to the walled fortress that is Capdepera Castle or see the Royal Charterhouse of Valldemossa and learn about ho this monastery came in to existance as early as 1399!
- Royal Charterhouse of Valldemossa: 22.7 km / 28 mins
- The caves of Porto Cristo: 72.7 km / 1 hour 5 mins
- Capdepera Castle: 83.9 km / 1 hour 14 mins
Gpro Valparaiso Palace & Spa 5* —
- Number of rooms: 174
- Outdoor swimming pool (subject to seasonal opening times)
- Indoor heated pool
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free parking
- Free Wi-FI
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Supreme Room with Sea Facing & Palma Bay View
Supreme Room with Sea Facing & Palma Bay View
Sleeps up to
All rooms measure to about 37 m² and boast perfectly arranged furnishing, all modern amenities and provide a breathtaking view of the Bay of Palma and the cathedral or the sea - which you can enjoy from your terrace.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay. Upgrade to Half Board for an additional fee at the ext stage of the booking process (Breakfast and evening meal served in main restaurant - excludes drinks)
Just for you:
- A welcome drink
- 10% of discount in drinks in the Bistro and Restaurant.
Offering a relaxed and laid-back atmosphere, you will enjoy a hearty Italian inspired menu of delicious pizza, pasta, meats dish and salads.
Find spectacular five star service and the best show cooking at this on-site restaurant.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 10% discount on Spa treatments
- Free entrance to the SPA for stays in March
Take advantage of having one of the largest spas in Palma de Mallorca at your feet. Head to this den of well-being and calm - right in your hotel - where you can enjoy a full body massage or relax in the sauna or steam room.
Boasting a heated indoor pool, relaxation rooms and a gym, you will feel more than at home at this hotel spa.
Your Journey to Gpro Valparaiso Palace & Spa 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers are included
Car Hire: Car hire can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from Palma de Mallorca Airport to Gpro Valparaiso Palace & Spa 5* : 14.4 km / 21 mins.