We Love —
- Surrounded by sophisticated boutiques, top luxury brands, trendy bars and exquisite restaurants, this 5* retreat enjoys a privileged location.
- Sights such as Plaza de Colón, Puerta de Alcalá, Parque del Retiro and the Paseo de la Castellana are nearby.
- This 20th century palace is how a beautifully designed hotel & a proud member Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Madrid, Chamberi —
Step out of your hotel and into Chamberi, this is authentic Madrid, this the part of Madrid where locals gather at tapas restaurants, traditional shops cascade onto the streets and busy residents can be found buying their groceries in open-air markets. Then there's Salamanca, an elegant neighbourhood brimming with exclusive shops and tantalising restaurants housed within beautifully designed buildings. Madrid's most well-known attractions are all within easy reach of this central neighbourhood. With brands such as Chanel, Dior & Gucci, this is a shopaholic's dream.
- Plaza de Cibeles & Retiro Park: 15min / 1.2km by foot
- Plaza de Colon: 15min / 1.2km by foot
- Prado Museum: 6min / 2km by car
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
The bright guest rooms combine neutral tones with splashes of vibrant colour, and offer modern amenities, including complimentary WiFi and flatscreen televisions.
- Urso Double (22m² / max. 2 persons): Elegant and comfortable, these rooms cultivate URSO's unique approach to beautiful interior design.
- Urso Deluxe Room (24m² / max. 2 persons): These almost luminous rooms overlook the former Villagonzalo, each item of bespoke furniture has been carefully chosen to give these rooms a welcoming atmosphere.
- Junior Suite (38m² / max. 2 persons): URSO’s philosophy of careful design is also present in the junior suites, with a calm and subdued decor they are ideal for relaxing.
- Terrace Junior Suite (38m² / max. 2 persons): Located in the two turrets of the main façade, these Junior Suites feature as large furnished terrace so you can enjoy the balmy weather in peace.
- Urso Suite (55m² / max. 2 persons): These large rooms offer the luxury of space and an abundance of character.
- Terrace Urso Suite (145m² / max. 2 persons): A penthouse style suite with marble bathroom, a separate lounge and a comfortable bedroom decorated in warm shades of colors....this is the ultimate luxury!
Just for you: A welcome drink
This is the perfect place to relax in the centre of Madrid, where gastronomy and innovative cocktails come together.
This serene dining room is bathed in light from its signature glass roof, while the 18th century wallpaper & gently swaying bamboo complete the tranquil atmosphere.
Just for you: A 15% discount on spa treatments
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.