We Love —
- H10 Metropolitan is an award winning design hotel housed in one of the city's historic buildings, featuring stylish interiors and a beautiful 6th floor terrace.
- Enjoy a fantastic central location on the Plaça Catalunya with inspiring city views.
- Our members can enjoy a complimentary room upgrade with a bottle of Cava and chocolates to welcome you, plus a 20% discount at the chic bar.
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
Explore the vintage glam of La Barceloneta, the bustling fisherman's village leading to the Olympic Village's beaches and enjoy Port Vell's acclaimed restaurants on the tree-lined esplanades.
The winding backstreets offer something new around each corner. The pedestrian streets in the Old Town, the numerous parks and the magnificent waterfront and its modern architectural design all hold their own secrets.
- La Rambla: 4min / 300m by foot
- Casa Mila (an excellent example of Gaudi's fantastical architecture): 15min / 1.1km by foot
- La Sagrada Familia: 10min / 3km by car or 15min (4 stops) on the L3 line
All times & distances are approximate
Hotel H10 Metropolitan 4* —
Completely renovated and decorated by the prestigious interior designer Lázaro Rosa-Violán, this chic boutique offers modern rooms with views of Plaça de Catalunya.
Facilities include The Kitchen Restaurant and the stylish Edén Bar, with access to a top-floor terrace with plunge pool that offers inspiring city views.
- 85 guest rooms
- Outdoor terrace with plunge pool and sun loungers on the 6th floor
- Outdoor garden with pool and sun loungers
- Terrace bar
- Mini gym
- Free Wi-Fi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
Just for you: An upgrade to a Double Ramblas Room with a bottle of Cava and chocolates on arrival.
Sleeps up to:
Please note that the Baby cot is on request, baby can sleep in the same bed as the parents or please request the cot in advance.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: A welcome drink upon arrival & a 20% discount at the Bar.
Offers a delicious breakfast buffet prepared using locally sourced products , and a selection of freshly cooked à la carte dishes.
Located in the lobby, it’s the ideal place for a relaxed drink or a coffee at any time of day. It serves a selection of light dishes such as salads and sandwiches as well as cocktails and premium gin and tonics.
An exclusive terrace next to the lobby where you can relax with a cocktail and enjoy the calm, peaceful surroundings. It features an original vertical garden as well as a pool and sun-lounger area.
Your Journey to Hotel H10 Metropolitan 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offer only).
Public Transport: Your hotel is approximately 4min / 300m from Catalunya metro station which is on the L1, L3, L6 & L7 lines.
Distance between Barcelona Airport & Hotel H10 Metropolitan: 20 minutes / 15km.