We Love —
- Oozing with vibrant culture, world-famous architecture, a bustling art scene, gorgeous beaches and an electric nightlife - this bohemian city is exciting and captivating.
- Your hotel is just minutes from Casa Batlló & La Pedrera, 2 of Gaudi's iconic masterpieces.
- This is the perfect spot to discover the surrounding city sights, exclusive boutiques and stylish shops.
- The Gallery’s restaurant has an attractive garden terrace where you can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine, including a weekend gourmet menu.
Customer reviews —
“Great location, friendly and courteous staff, very comfy bed! Amazing breakfast! Didn't eat evening meal there. Metro and taxi stand very near by. ”
Posted on 08 February 2016
TripAdvisor score —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Barcelona, Eixample —
This Modernista extravaganza is the sight for Barcelona's celebrated dining scene & high-end boutiques that will lead you down to La Rambla, the city's hive of activity that where you will find talented buskers, edgy artists & fantastic souvenirs. Its tourism with an upscale twist.
- Casa Batlló: 3min / 260m by foot
- Placa de Catalunya & La Rambla: 20min / 1.5km by foot
- La Sagrada Familia: 20min / 1.6km by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
At Hotel Gallery, modernity, functionality and style have been seamlessly combined in the hotel’s rooms and suites, where contemporary decor and soft lighting are enhanced with elegant marble bathrooms and modern amenities such as iPod docks, satellite TV and a complimentary mini-bar.
- Standard Double (25m² / max. 3 persons or 2 adults): These recently refurbished room is bright, quiet & cosy. Your tall window opens up onto a view of Rosello Street or the inner courtyard.
- Superior Room (25m² / max. 3 persons or 2 adults): With their sophisticated fabrics & refined decor, these rooms have a unique style that will draw you in.
- Deluxe Room (37m² / max. 2 persons): The panelled walls, large bed & modern decor of this room all combine to create a space that exudes contemporary luxury & elegant modernity.
- Suite (45m² / max. 2 persons): Retreat to you stylish haven where you will find a good-sized living room that leads onto a separate living room, each room is brimming with sophistication, bright colours & homely touches!
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: A welcome drink & 10% discount at the hotel's restaurant
AT the hotel’s relaxed restaurant you can enjoy fresh Mediterranean Cuisine as well as a varied menu of innovative dishes in an inviting and quiet atmosphere. Try some local cuisine, such as the “Fideua Alli I Oli”, Vegetable-stuffed cannelloni, gazpacho, or even codfish fritters. Guests can also enjoy the open-air courtyard garden which is open all year round.
The Top is the rooftop terrace of Hotel Gallery that lets you enjoy amazing views of the city in an elegant atmosphere. Transforming over the course of the day from a relaxed pool and solarium to a trendy nightspot, which draws locals and tourists alike. Enjoy a light lunch in the sunshine, cocktails at sunset and chilled out beats from DJ's or performers throughout the evening.
A small oasis of calm in the middle of the city’s hustle and bustle, where you can read a good book or just simply take in the relaxing atmosphere. It is located right beside the Palau Robert Gardens, in a typical l’Eixample district courtyard, which makes the traffic and noise seem very far away. The pool is heated all year round - hop in for a relaxing swim with fantastic city views.
Discover the new massage service that Gallery Hotel offers to help you relax after a long day of sightseeing in Barcelona.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.