Day 6: Highlights include: Cultural tour of the local heritage museum, open air dining in the forest, chutney making and paella demonstration
• Breakfast will be followed by a visit to the local museum where the director will introduce us to
the fascinating history and artefacts surrounding food culture of the area.
• Lunch will be at ‘La Piza’, an open air ‘asador’ in the forest where we’ll dine with local Spanish
• On returning to Cortijada, there will be an afternoon of chutney making, lemon preserving and
a demonstration of making the traditional Spanish tortilla.
• Before dinner we will unwrap our cheese from the day before, which we can enjoy while
watching a traditional paella demonstration.
• Tonight will be a fabulous final dinner celebrating and sharing the delicious paella along with
some other local food highlights!