We Love —
- This charming hotel was opened in March 2015 and is housed in one of central Lisbon's historical buildings
- Take a stroll along the winding, cobbled streets of Lisbon as you explore this fantastic city
- Carefully renovated and decorated by the prestigious interior designer Lázaro Rosa-Violán, it maintains its beautiful façade, a typical example of 18th-century architecture
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
Lisbon offers all the delights you would expect of Portugal's star attraction, yet with half the fuss of other major capital cities. Gothic cathedrals, majestic monasteries and quaint museums are all part of the colourful cityscape, but the real delights of discovery lie in wandering the narrow lanes of Lisbon's lovely backstreets.
- Commercial Square: 10min / 2.7km drive
- San Jorge Castle: 16min / 3.8km drive
- Bairro Alto: 20min / 3.2km drive
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Opened in March 2015, the Boutique Hotel H10 Duque de Loulé is an exclusive and charming hotel, located in one of central Lisbon’s historical buildings. Carefully renovated and decorated by the prestigious interior designer Lázaro Rosa-Violán, it maintains its beautiful façade, a typical example of 18th-century architecture, and its interior design blends traditional Portuguese features with highly modern and functional facilities. This four star superior hotel has 89 rooms, an à la carte restaurant, a library bar, a meeting room with capacity for 80 people and a Chill-Out terrace that offers spectacular views across Lisbon and the Tagus estuary
- 89 rooms
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Business Corner (free of charge)
- 110 m2 meeting room
- A la carte Restaurant
- Library Bar
- Rooftop Bar Terrace
- Private indoor parking (with additional charge)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally
Please note: once confirmed, bookings are non-changeable and non-refundable
Your Room —
Our members can choose between a Double Standard Room.
Sleeps up to
These 17 sqm rooms at the H10 Duque de Loulé are equipped with luxury amenities and everything you may need for a comfortable stay.
- 40” LED TV with international channels
- Nespresso coffee machine (with 2 courtesy capsules per person per day)
- A courtesy bottle of mineral water on arrival
- Kettle (on request and subject to availability)
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Digital safe box
- Smart temperature control
- Iron and ironing board (on request)
- Special welcome gifts
- Fully-equipped bathroom with hairdryer, cosmetic mirror and a large range of amenities
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Room Only Stay. Our members can upgrade to a bed & breakfast stay at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee. Or members can also upgrade to full board at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
A la Carte Restaurant
The a la carte Restaurant open for breakfasts and evening meals, it serves an exquisite range of Mediterranean cuisine that fuses together Portuguese and Spanish flavours in charming surroundings.
After a busy day of sightseeing, shopping and fun, stop in at the library bar, where you can enjoy something from our extensive drinks and snacks menu. And while you sip your well-earned refreshment, why not leaf through our books and learn more about Portuguese history?
Rooftop Bar Terrace
The tenth-floor Chill-Out Terrace is divided into a covered area and an open-air area and offers fantastic views across Lisbon and the Tagus estuary. It’s the ideal place to wind up the day over a cocktail as you watch night fall over the city.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Are available on the 2nd page of the booking process.
Public Transport: Your hotel is approximately 4min / 350m from Marquês de Pombal metro station which is on the Amarela & Azul lines with direct access to Commercial Square.
The transfer distance / time from Lisbon airport to the hotel is approximately 7km / 15 minutes by car.
Looking for more options in Lisbon? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now