We Love —
- This modern resort combines the freedom of an apartment stay with 4* hotel services such as a pool, spa and restaurant with outdoor terrace.
- Moored in the Marina de Lagos, it is just 10 minutes’ walk to Meia-Praia beach, surrounded by numerous other beaches, golf courses & pretty towns of the Algarve.
- Our members can enjoy a Superior Studio with free spa access and a discount on treatments.
Customer reviews —
“Absolutely fab location, staff and people very friendly. ”
Posted on 16 July 2016
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
The older part of Lagos is still circled by the city walls that were constructed during the 16th century - a lovely place to wander round on a sunny afternoon and take in the unique architecture which has retained much of its original charm. In the middle of town is Praça de Gil Eanes - often the setting for evening entertainment throughout the year. The nearest beach is just 10 minutes walk (800 metres) from your hotel, or head to famously beautiful Praia Dona Ana, just 3 km away.
The surrounding area is also brimming with leisure activities such as golf, horse-riding and water sports - why not add our car hire to explore with ease?
Marina Club Lagos Resort 4* —
This bright and modern complex is a mix of self catering apartments and 4* hotel services, offering your the best of both worlds.
- Free wi-fi
- 2 outdoor swimming pools (1 for adults, 1 for children)
- Pool bar (seasonal)
- Marina spa (over 16 yrs old only)
- 24-hour reception
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Superior Studio.
Sleeps up to
Room amenities include:
- Satellite TV
- Kitchenette with electric hob, microwave, electric kettle and toaster
- Dining table
- Safe (payable)
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Furnished balcony
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: A complimentary bottle of house wine when you dine at the hotel restaurant.
Set between the swimming pool and Marina de Lagos, the Way Point Restaurant boasts a terrace and inviting decor. With two different menus, the restaurant excels in Mediterranean flavours.
Regata Club Bar
Comfortable and pleasant area for a drink, a snack, or simply to relax. Contemporary nautical theme throughout. Don't miss out on the daily happy hour between 6-8pm!
Your Time —
Just for you: Free access to the spa (value of €10 per person per day) and 15% discount on any beauty treatments.
Please note: Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa except for swimming pools.
Spa facilities and services:
- Indoor heated swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Group classes
- 24-hour personal trainer (by appointment)
- Swimming lessons for babies, children and adults
- Face and body massages and treatments
Your Journey to Marina Club Lagos Resort —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Car hire: Car hire can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Distance between Faro airport & Marina Club Lagos Resort: 55 minutes / 87 km