We Love —
- This historical treasure was once a 15th century convent and has played host to many a Portuguese noble.
- The beautiful city of Evora is a UNESCO World Heritage site and the wider region of Alentejo is a real hidden gem, boasting beautiful coastlines, ancient forests and charming villages.
- Enjoy a host of fabulous extras with your stay, including complimentary wine tasting and spa access.
Customer reviews —
Please note: this offer is non-refundable.
Your Destination —
A break in the Portuguese countryside is perfect for discovering another side to one of southern Europe’s most beautiful countries.
Evora is one of Portugal’s most beautifully preserved medieval towns and provides the perfect opportunity to delve into Portugal’s past. Inside the ancient walls, Evora’s narrow lanes lead to striking architectural works: an elaborate medieval cathedral and cloisters; the columns of the Templo Romano (near the intriguing Roman baths) and a picturesque town square. Aside from the heritage that will no doubt please any culture vulture, Evora also offers a number of restaurants serving up the finest in Alentejan cuisine. Outside of the town, many Neolithic monuments and rustic wineries make for fine day trips.
Hotel Convento do Espinheiro 5* —
The whitewashed Convento do Espinheiro is set in 20 acres of herb gardens and olive groves.
- 24-Hour front desk
- Rooms/Facilities for disabled guests
- Soundproofed rooms
- Baggage storage
- Room service
- Business centre
- Babysitting/Child services
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Design Room.
Please note: the 3rd guest sharing is likely to sleep on a sofa or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you:
Daily Alentejo Wine Tasting
The Portuguese cuisine served at the hotel uses the very best ingredients, including Pata Negra pork, Mertolengo veal, and an exquisite variety of fine herbs.
Your Time —
Just for you: Free spa access.
Your Journey to Hotel Convento do Espinheiro 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers are not included.
Car Hire: Car hire is not included.
Distance from Lisbon Airport to Hotel Convento do Espinheiro: 1 hour 20 minutes
Looking for more options in Portugal? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now