The Sheraton Algarve Hotel provides its guests a divine dining experience with a selection of restaurants and bars located on site. Cuisines range from local, international, Portuguese, Mediterranean, Moroccan, Italian and Japanese. To complement extraordinary dining, guests may also experience light entertainment such as Mediterranean show cooking, Moroccan belly dancing, children's buffet, theme nights and live music.
- Sublime seafood sensations. With its elegant, yet relaxed atmosphere, O Pescador offers a wide range of seafood specialties. The restaurant's signature of “al fresco” really speaks for itself.Jardim Colonial
- Exquisite buffet selection. With its mix of regional and international cuisine, the restaurant Jardim Colonial caters for all. Situated on the ground floor, Jardim Colonial is the main hotel restaurant with the option of al fresco dining in its courtyard area filled with character.Il Giardino
- Authentic Italian dining. Located next to the Jardim Colonial, the Il Giardino invites you to take a trip to little Italy and savour the Italian cuisine. This restaurant is ideal for those who want to enjoy their meal in a relaxed, homely atmosphere.Aldar
- Middle East delights. With the opening of this Middle Eastern themed restaurant, the Sheraton Algarve Hotel presents you with an unique dining venue.O'Grill
- With its unique and relaxed atmosphere, O'Grill grants you an enchanting Mediterranean experience. This new addition to the Pine Cliffs Resort is located at the luxury Pine Cliffs Residence. Overlooking the golf course and set by the swimming pool.Piri Piri
- Chargrilled to perfection. The laidback and relaxed atmosphere of Piri Piri restaurant offers you the best of Portuguese cuisine. Amongst the variety of tempting grilled dishes, you will find the famous traditional Portuguese chicken Piri Piri at its best.Beach Club
- Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the endless Algarvian coast line, the Beach Club presents you a variety of seafood and meat dishes, refreshing drinks and a selection of fresh salads.Corda Café
- With its poolside location, garden setting and serene golf course views, Corda Café provides a welcoming and casual atmosphere to enjoy a light meal and refreshing beverage throughout the day.Pine Cliffs Clubhouse
- An enviable first-tee location on the Pine Cliffs Golf Course, this is a welcoming venue after a day on the course - the ideal spot for snacks, sandwiches, steaks, and a drink with your fellow golfers. Portulano Lobby Bar
- A classically styled bar in the hotel's main lobby, the Portulano Bar is a great place to try local spirits such as amarguinha, a liqueur made from sour almonds and, of course, a glass of one of Portugal's world-renowned Port wines.Mirador Champagne Bar
- With its outdoor, cliff-top setting shaded by towering pine trees and broad umbrellas, the Mirador Champagne Bar affords stunning views of the ocean and coast.