We Love —
- This unique design hotel offers a comfortable base with stylish touches and one of the best restaurants in Amsterdam.
- Located in the historical centre and within the famous canal belt, you're in a privileged position to explore Amsterdam.
- Our members will receive an upgrade to a Superior Room - staying in a city doesn't mean you have to sacrifice space. These rooms can be up to 30sqm!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Thousands flock to the city of Amsterdam every year. Cycle along its idyllic canals, enrich yourself with its wealth of galleries and museums, or admire its ubiquitous urban flair all around. With a UNESCO World Heritage Site and an infamous Red Light District, feel enthralled by its contradictions found in abundance.
• Discover another view of Amsterdam sailing through its 75 kilometres of canals with over 1,000 bridges and 2,500 houseboats
• Enjoy the amazing atmosphere of the Leidseplein Square, full of street performers, bars, restaurants and theatres
• Take a walk around Dam Square, the historic centre of Amsterdam, or visit the National Monument, the Royal Palace and the Nieuwe Kerk church
• Visit the Van Gogh Museum, the most visited in Amsterdam
• You cannot miss the stunning Flower Market, the favourite spot for locals and tourists
• Get lost in Vondelpark and enjoy the tranquillity of Netherlands' most famous park
• Visit the house where Anne Frank hid and wrote her famous diary, it'll be an unforgettable experience
The Albus Design Hotel 4* —
Design lovers will be delighted with this hip hotel, which features unique furniture, lighting and materials for a stylish feel.
Contrasting with it's historic surroundings, the Albus is full of sleek modern art, sculpture and furnishings, yet it retains a cosy, welcoming feel with inviting lounges and comfortable, plush rooms.
Don't miss out on dining at the Senses restaurant which is voted as one of the top 25 in the city!
- Recently renovated 4* superior design hotel with 75 rooms
- Air conditioner in all rooms
- Renovated bathrooms with a unique design
- Renovated hallways with beautiful art
- Free WiFi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally
Your Room —
Just for you: A guaranteed upgrade to a Superior Room.
Sink into your comfortable designer chair where you can enjoy the latest state of the art entertainment system from your 32 inch Full HD flat screen television.
Rooms are available with a bath and/or high pressure rain shower. You'll also enjoy fluffy towels and soft bathrobes.
And don't forget to treat yourself to a tasty Nespresso coffee before you leave in the morning!
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an Accommodation Only stay. You can upgrade to a Bed and Breakfast stay at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Senses restaurant serves a blissful breakfast each morning, full of healthy, organic and local products, including superfood juices, fairtrade jams and traditional Dutch pastries.
In the evenings, Senses restaurant prepares unconventional and creative food art with the best of organic and sustainable ingredients where possible. Senses is currently in the top 10 best restaurants in Amsterdam. (TripAdvisor.)
Looking for more options in Amsterdam? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee, flight inclusive offers only (17km / 25 minutes).