We Love —
- This 19th Century Townhouse is in the heart of Amsterdam's fabulous Fashion & Museum District with a private garden and restaurant.
- Thanks to your hotel's exceptional location, you are within easy walking distance of Amsterdam's main park as well as 2 of the city's world-famous museums!
- This characterful boutique is an excellent spot to enjoy the city from all year round: stay in a Luxury Room.
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Situated in the Oud-West district, you are perfectly placed to explore the city's highlights with ease. Oud West offer everything from leafy upper class residential streets close to Vondelpark, to a variety of shops, cafes and bars inviting you for a morning coffee or cold beer.
Its great mix of cultures and economic levels makes it a vibrant neighbourhood, popular with young professionals, students and artists. From street markets to chic boutiques, large parks to bustling shopping streets, you will find it all here.
The fashion and museum districts, Amsterdam's breathtaking canals and the Jordaan district are all within walking distance of your hotel.
- Vondelpark: 5min / 400m by foot
- Van Gogh Museum: 15min / 1km by foot
- Rijksmuseum: 15min / 1.2km by foot
All times & distances are approximate.
Pillows Anna van den Vondel —
The hotel is equipped with 30 stylishly designed rooms with unobstructed views of either Amsterdam townhouses or the Vondel Park.
- 30 Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Bluetooth streaming Tivoli audio in all rooms
- 32” HD LED TV & In-room iPad with hotel and city information
- Welcome amenities
- Pillow menu
- Soundproof rooms
- Laundry service
- 24-hour room service
- Evening turndown service
- Mini-bar with premium & organic snacks and beverages
- Smart control system (lights, air conditioning, door lock & Do Not Disturb indicator)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on Luxury Room.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed & Breakfast stay.
Just for you: A welcome drink.
Your Journey to Pillows Anna van den Vondel —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Public Transport: Your hotel is approximately 5min / 400m from Eerste Constantijn Huygensstraat Tram Station which is on line 1
Distance from Amsterdam's Airport to Pillows Anna van den Vondel: 14 km / 35 min.