We Love —
- This 18th Century Townhouse is in the heart of Amsterdam's fabulous Fashion & Museum District.
- Thanks to your hotel's exceptional location, you are within easy walking distance of Amsterdam's main park as well as 2 of the city's world famous museums!
- This characterful boutique is an excellent spot to enjoy the city from all year round
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Amsterdam, Oud-West —
Situated in the Oud-West district, you are perfectly placed to explore the city's highlights with ease. Oud West offer everything from leafy upper class residential streets close to Vondelpark, to a variety of shops, cafes and bars inviting you for a morning coffee or cold beer.
Its great mix of cultures and economic levels makes it a vibrant neighborhood, popular with young professionals, students and artists. From street markets to chic boutiques, large parks to bustling shopping streets, you will find it all here.
The fashion and museum districts, Amsterdam's breathtaking canals and the Jordaan district are all within walking distance of your hotel.
- Vondelpark: 2 min / 150m by foot
- Rijksmuseum: 7min / 600m by foot
- Van Gogh Museum: 10min / 800m by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
The lobby features a cocktail bar with fireplace and opening doors to the hidden privately owned garden - unusual for a city centre hotel, this is a lovely tranquil area where guests are free to relax throughout the day.
The hotel is located a stone’s throw away from the Leidseplein, Vondelpark, Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh museum right in the museum quarter & fashion district.
Take advantage of the hotel’s bicycle hire service and explore the city on two wheels. The city is renowned for being cyclist friendly and there are many surprises to discover as well as the popular tourist attractions such as the Van Gogh Museum, Anne Frank House, Vondelpark and the Flower Market.
Just for you Guaranteed late check-out until 2pm
Each room has been individually designed to create the most out of the space provided.
- Small Double Room (18m² / max. 2 persons): step into a truly welcoming room where the walls are adorned with unique artworks and the room itself is dominated by your ultra comfortable queen-size bed.
- Executive Room (23m² / max. 2 persons): these rooms are spacious & have high ceilings with large windows which bathe the room in an abundance natural light
- Deluxe Double Room (24m² / max. 2 persons): Enjoy even more room with a comfortable sitting area which comprises of of 2 old-world armchairs
- Triple Room (28m² / max. 3 persons): With 1 king-sized bed & 1 single bed, this room is perfect for a small family or a group of friends.
- Quadruple Room (32m² / max. 4 persons): For a slightly bigger group there is this spacious room.
- Junior Suite (40m² / max. 2 persons): For a more luxurious stay choose this room where you will find a spacious seating area, separate dining area & a luxurious bathroom with a rain shower & Jacuzzi bath.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Start your day with a hearty breakfast - the hotel offers a fresh buffet as well as an extensive range of a la carte menu choices. During the summer and early autumn guests can enjoy breakfast in the hotel's beautifully sunny garden area.
As a guest of Hotel Roemer, you can also enjoy lunch and dinner in restaurant JOOST Eat & Drink located in sister hotel, Hotel Vondel (within 1 minute walking distance).