We Love —
- This hotel is in a quiet area and benefits from classically-styled decor with wooden paneling. Each of the stylish rooms are romantically decorated
- Hotel Estheréa is set along the Singel canal in the centre of Amsterdam, only 350 yards from Dam Square
- Hotel Estheréa is situated in the heart of the city centre within walking distance of museums, the main shopping area and night life. You will find plenty of cafés and restaurants in the area. Amsterdam City Centre is a great choice for travellers interested in sightseeing, nightlife and food
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Thousands flock to the city of Amsterdam every year. Cycle along its idyllic canals, enrich yourself with its wealth of galleries and museums, or admire its ubiquitous urban flair all around. With a UNESCO World Heritage Site and an infamous Red Light District, feel enthralled by its contradictions found in abundance.
• Discover another view of Amsterdam sailing through its 75 kilometres of canals with over 1,000 bridges and 2,500 houseboats
• Enjoy the amazing atmosphere of the Leidseplein Square, full of street performers, bars, restaurants and theatres
• Take a walk around Dam Square, the historic centre of Amsterdam, or visit the National Monument, the Royal Palace and the Nieuwe Kerk church
• Visit the Van Gogh Museum, the most visited in Amsterdam
• You cannot miss the stunning Flower Market, the favourite spot for locals and tourists
• Get lost in Vondelpark and enjoy the tranquillity of Netherlands' most famous park
• Visit the house where Anne Frank hid and wrote her famous diary, it'll be an unforgettable experience
Your Hotel —
Dam square, the central railway station, the main shopping area, museums, theatres and night life are all within walking distance. The rich, colourful interior includes woollen carpets, crystal chandeliers, mahogany panelling, luxurious fabrics, extravagant wallpapers, flowers, plants and fish.
- Room Service (07:00-23:00)
- Lounge with a canal view
- Complimentary coffee/tea/hot chocolate.snacks
- 24 hour bar
- Free internet terminals & iPads
- Bike rental
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Classic Double Room.
- L'Occitane skin care products
- Mini Fridge (2 bottles bottles of water per day for free)
- Free WiFi
- iPad on request
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Named after the founder of the hotel, Maria Flieger-Gruyters, Maria’s Bar has recently been refurnished and renewed. Now employing two fulltime bartenders to serve you your favourite drink. Maria’s Bar is the place to relax after a long hectic day with a good glass of wine or getting ready to hit the town with some of our delicious cocktails. The large selection of beverages is served a complimentary selection of nuts and olives with every drink but you can also order some locally and internationally inspired snacks from the small food menu. Open 24/7 and shaking cocktails from 17:00 till 0:00 (kitchen closes 23:00)
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: can be added at the next stage of the booking process at an additional fee.