We Love —
- Stay at this inspiring design hotel paying homage to the city's arty character.
- Amsterdam's quaint, cobbled streets and winding canals are the perfect backdrop for a romantic break.
- Our members will be staying in a chic modern room with breakfast & a complimentary welcome drink included.
Customer reviews —
Please note: This offer is non-refundable
Your Destination —
With a UNESCO World Heritage Site and an infamous Red Light District, feel enthralled by its contradictions found in abundance.
• Discover another view of Amsterdam sailing through its 75 kilometres of canals with over 1,000 bridges and 2,500 houseboats
• Enjoy the amazing atmosphere of the Leidseplein Square, full of street performers, bars, restaurants and theatres
• Take a walk around Dam Square, the historic centre of Amsterdam, or visit the National Monument, the Royal Palace and the Nieuwe Kerk church
• Visit the Van Gogh Museum, the most visited in Amsterdam
• You cannot miss the stunning Flower Market, the favourite spot for locals and tourists
• Get lost in Vondelpark and enjoy the tranquillity of Netherlands' most famous park
• Visit the house where Anne Frank hid and wrote her famous diary, it'll be an unforgettable experience
- Vondel Park: 10min / 3.5km
- Van Gogh & Rijksmuseum: 15min / 5.5km
- Central Square: 20min / 8.5km
Dutch Design Hotel Artemis —
- Number of rooms: 256
- Free wi-fi
- Underground Garage
- Waterside Terrace
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Double or Twin Room
Sleeps up to:
Room amenities include:
- Free WiFi
- Bath and/or Shower
- Digital television
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Iron facilities
- Laptop safe
- Hair dryer
- Mini refrigerator
- 24 hr room service
Please note: some in-room facilities/services may incur a surcharge payable locally
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: A welcome drink upon arrival.
In the bar you can enjoy different drinks and snacks in an informal setting and the adjacent waterside terrace is a welcoming place to eat, drink or just to enjoy the sun in one of the lounge sets. There are parasols with heating as well, so also during colder summer evenings it is a nice place to stay.
Your Journey to Dutch Design Hotel Artemis —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Public Transport: 10min / 900m from Louwesweg Tram Station which is on line 2 with direct access to to the central square & Amsterdam's historic UNESCO canal system
Distance from Amsterdam Airport to Dutch Design Hotel Artemis: 15min / 9km
Looking for more options in Amsterdam? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now