We Love —
- This hotel is located at the heart of the lively museum district, opposite the Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk Museum and Van Gogh Museum.
- The famous P.C. Hooftstraat, renowned for its chic stores, the Leidseplein with its many restaurants and bars and the Vondelpark are just around the corner.
- Spend your days pounding the pavement and exploring the city and in the evenings, retire to your comfortable Standard Room.
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
• Discover another view of Amsterdam sailing through its 75 kilometres of canals with over 1,000 bridges and 2,500 houseboats
• Enjoy the amazing atmosphere of the Leidseplein Square, full of street performers, bars, restaurants and theatres
• Take a walk around Dam Square, the historic centre of Amsterdam, or visit the National Monument, the Royal Palace and the Nieuwe Kerk church
• Visit the Van Gogh Museum, the most visited in Amsterdam
• You cannot miss the stunning Flower Market, the favourite spot for locals and tourists
• Get lost in Vondelpark and enjoy the tranquillity of Netherlands' most famous park
• Visit the house where Anne Frank hid and wrote her famous diary, it'll be an unforgettable experience
Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken 4* —
The Hotel Jan Luyken is a charming boutique hotel which is located at the heart of the lively museum district in Amsterdam, opposite the Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk Museum and Van Gogh Museum. Based in an authentic mansion, this exceptionally welcoming hotel is the ideal base for exploring Amsterdam. The famous P.C. Hooftstraat, renowned for its chic stores, the Leidseplein with its many restaurants and bars and the Vondelpark are just around the corner.
Visit the Wines & Bites hotel bar for a good cocktail, delicious snacks or an aperitif. Spend a relaxing night in one of the 62 contemporary and peaceful hotel rooms so you can explore Amsterdam with renewed energy the following day.
- 62 Rooms
- Room Service
- Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Standard Room.
Sleeps up to
This charming hotel room will ensure a pleasant stay in Amsterdam, and is equipped with coffee and tea-making facilities, bath or rain shower and twin beds or a queen-size bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
The Bilderberg Breakfast
The famous Bilderberg Breakfast gives you a healthy start to the day, with plenty of options to choose from. They serve various fresh products such as artisan bread from the Vlaamsch Broodhuys, organic dairy, juices and home-made jams. All our products are chosen with people, animals and the environment in mind.
Wines and Bites
As befits the style of a genuine Amsterdam boutique hotel, the bar is a mix of contemporary design and classical original features. In the hotel bar, you can enjoy a wide selection of coffees and teas, drinks, snacks and home-made cakes throughout the day. From 5 pm, your barman will serve the most delicious cocktails.
Your Journey to Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private return transfers are not included, but can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Distance from Amsterdam airport to Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken 4*: 14.5km /25 minutes.
Looking for more options in Amsterdam? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now