We Love —
- This stunning, refined boutique hotel is dedicated to Art Deco, and features many areas to relax - a rooftop terrace with a jacuzzi tub, a restaurant, a serene spa with a hammam, and a reading room with soothing music.
- Ideally located in Marrakech, with a stunning view of the Atlas Mountains, accessible by car, Villa Makassar is an oasis of calm in the heart of the bustling Red City.
- Our members can enjoy exclusive benefits that will accrue over nights they spend: look forward to spa perks and discounted meals!
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Imagine a city where you can sip cocktails at sunset on a rooftop terrace as a smouldering sun sinks over distant mountains; where labyrinthine alleys lead you happily astray and where past and present collide to create a rich tapestry of life.
A short journey from the airport and accessible by car, Villa Makassar is ideally located in Kasbah, historical area-in the Medina of Marrakech. Close to the main attractions of the old city (Royal Palace, Bahia Palace, Saadians Tombs) Villa Makassar offers a unique setting and a total relaxation space away from the hustle and bustle of the colourful souks of Djemma el-Fna square.
Villa Makassar 5* —
Makassar is a precious wood used in the 1920s. For Art Deco's lovers, it is a distinctive sign that lets them know that this place is dedicated to them....
The finest materials were used: precious woods such as Makassar, rosewood and cedar, stingray leather, mother of pearl of Tahiti, Guatemala marble, Onyx of Iran ...The result is a Villa like no other and the definitive reference for Art Deco in Morocco, bound to amaze and inspire the discerning traveller and art lover alike.
Villa Makassar provides 10 (non smoking) rooms and suites, decorated differently, inspired by the works of influential Art Deco. All rooms have been carefully designed and tastefully decorated to the highest standard for your comfort and relaxation, combining the timeless elegance of Art Deco with modern high-tech facilities.
- 10 guest rooms
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Restaurant & Lounge bar
- Very large Roof Top Terrace equipped with sunbeds
- Cooking Classes
- Free WiFi
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Room or Junior Suite.
Just for you: VIP Welcome in room upon arrival.
Your Deluxe Room overlooks the patio. Enjoy a spacious bathroom and luxury toiletries to add an extra glimmer of luxury toto your stay. You'll have access to all the amenities you need to feel comfortable and more in these lovely rooms.
These suites, each individually designed to give all a unique flair, are 35 - 40 m2. Each suite boasts an en-suite bathroom with bath or shower, air-conditioning, smoke detector, flat screen Satellite TV/DVD, hair-dryer, safe. Custom fixtures, wall paintings, sculpture and other works of Art enhance the individual feel and refinement of each room.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay. You may upgrade to Half Board dining at the next stage of the booking process.
Just for you: x1 complimentary traditional dinner (3 courses excluding drinks) per person per stay (from 7 nights onwards).
The Chef and his team proposes a Traditional or Mediterranean cuisine highly tasty and healthy. Enjoy the open fireplace in the Winston Churchill salon, read a book lying on a deck chair by Le Corbusier in the Mahardja d’Indor’s salon or maybe enjoy a drink and look at the stars on the roof top terrace.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 1 free access to the jacuzzi per person per stay
- 30 minutes relaxing massage per person per stay (for guests staying 4 nights or more)
- 60 minutes relaxing massage per person per stay (for guests staying 5 nights or more)
- 20% Discount on spa treatments
- Massage room
- Beauty area
- Large indoor jacuzzi & Outdoor swimming
- Well-being area with Chromatherapy lighting
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Distance from Marrakech Airport to Villa Makassar: 6km / 10 min.
Looking for more options in Morocco? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now