We Love —
- This traditional Riad is decorated in traditional Moroccan style and focuses on a theme of the 5 natural elements - a great base to explore this fascinating city
- Just a 10 minute walk from Jamaa El Fna Square and the souks you are in the heart of the action - the Riad provides a sanctuary of calm against the bustle of the Medina
- Enjoy the friendly service of this small boutique Riad as well as a mint tea preparation class
Customer reviews —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply).
Your Destination —
The obvious place to start is the Jemaa El Fna Square (1.3km) with its lively and exotic atmosphere packed with stalls, street cafes and even snake charmers! At night the square is lit and the smell of spices wafting through the streets is an experience not to be missed. A day trip to the nearby Atlas Mountains gives you the ability to leave the full-on nature of the city and escape into the blissful scenery of the picturesque mountains.
Your Hotel —
A typical riad located only 10 minutes' walk away from the Jema El Fna Square, Dar Elma is the perfect combination between Moroccan tradition and modern comfort. You will enjoy a friendly and discreet welcome, with a refined decor in a zen-like atmosphere. Everything will invite you to awaken your senses for a truly unforgettable experience.
- Number of rooms: 5
- Free wi-fi
- Traditional hammam
- Traditional massage with essential oils
- Various beauty treatments
- Day trips in Marrakech
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room. (Nature, Water, Earth and Fire).
Just for you: a VIP Welcome, which includes pastries and a bottle of water in your room.
All bedrooms have toilets and bathrooms (with showers) made out of Tadelakt. They are air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter. Internet and safe are available upon request.
Optional Extras —
You may choose to add the following packages at the next stage of booking process:
Oriental Pack - Hammam session, 30 minute massage and dinner
Discovery Pack - 1 excursion to la Vallee de l'Ourika, 1 dinner and 1 massage of 30 minutes