Riad Asrari Hotel’s building dates back to the 17th century, during its restoration great care was taken to retain its
original features and charm of the traditional Moroccan craftsmanship
. You will find intricate detailing on the cedar wood doors and unique and colourful mosaic works. The furniture and decorative objects have been collected from the owner’s numerous travels, or were designed and made on site by local craftsmen. There are many areas to relax around the riad: The English Lounge
- The polo theme comes from the owners passion for polo, this room has big leather arm chairs and a fireplace, perfect for a cosy day in. The Patio
- A peaceful place, full of lush greenery surrounding the marble waterfall. While out in the patio you may see the resident turtles and a chameleon or two. The Bhou
- The lobby, where you will be greeted is designed in a traditional summer lounge style with big comfortable red sofas. The Lounge of the Arcades
- Lets you enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the riad while reading a book or relaxing. The Terrace
- Is a garden oasis full of trees and beautiful flowers. Here you will find sun-beds, deck-chairs, sofas and stunning views of the sunset, the Atlas Mountains and the Medina.