We Love —
- Nestling in the shade of the olive tree groves and overlooking the breathtaking Atlas Mountains, Kenzi Club Agdal Medina is a 10-minute drive from the medina of Marrakech.
- The stylish Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel Club 5* blends traditional Moroccan design with sleek contemporary luxury.
- You'll enjoy an All inclusive stay in this 5 star hotel where a range of activities and spa treatments are at your disposal.
Customer reviews —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Nestling at the foot of the High Atlas Mountains, within ancient city walls, surrounded by look-out towers and ramparts, Marrakech comprises a densely packed maze of narrow streets and alleyways. Djemaa el-Fna Square lies at the heart of the city, and where the Berber tribes people come to sell their wares, and storytellers, acrobats, and entertainers attract the crowds.
Part Berber, part Arab, part African, Marrakech is the heartbeat of Morocco, where palaces and mountains sit alongside the snake charmers and Gnaoua drums pulsing constantly from the Jemaa el Fna Square - the most exuberant marketplace in the world. Known as "The Red City" for its rose hued facades and medina walls, this exotic destination has much to offer to the discerning traveller.
- Jamaa el-Fnaa: 10min / 7km drive
- Bahia Palace: 12min / 6km drive
- Ben Youssef Madrasa: 20min / 7.6km drive
All times and distances are approximate
Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel Club 5* —
Just for you: Free shuttle bus to the Medina and free mini club access.
Keep active on the tennis court, or rejuvenate in the sumptuous O SPA by KENZI. The hotel also offers a shuttle bus to the city centre, should you want to explore. Your hotel lies just 6 km from buzzing Jemaa el-Fnaa square.
As night falls, feast on fragrant local cuisine at a choice of two stylish restaurants, ending your night sipping cocktails at the Gnawa Bar.
- 310 Rooms
- 2 Restaurants
- 2 Bars
- 4 Swimming Pools
- Mini Club (4-12yrs)
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Mini Football Field
- Basketball Court
- Jogging Track
- Golf Driving Range
- Shuttle to city centre
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Room.
Sleeps up to
All of these 32 sqm rooms at Kenzi Club Agdal Medina have balconies or terraces, inviting in the spectacular scenery, the luminous quality of the unspoiled landscapes, in an enchanted setting in the silver olive trees grove, with a stunning, breath taking view of the Atlas Mountains range.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay.
The All Inclusive offer includes the following (meals are served in Atlas Restaurant):
- Continental breakfast from 6am to 7am
- Buffet breakfast from 7am to 10am
- Late breakfast at the snack bar from 10am to 11am
- Buffet lunch with hot & cold dishes from 12:30pm to 2:30pm
- Snack Bar at the OASIS, coffee, cakes from 4pm to 5pm
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from 10am – 11pm.
- Dinner with hot and cold buffet dish, With 2 Theme buffets every week (Moroccan, Spanish & Italian)
- Optional dining at the Orangery Restaurant from 7:30pm to 10:30pm (by appointment) for a supplement of €10 per person
This ultra modern buffet restaurant at Kenzi Club Agdal Medina serves up tantilising flavors, aromas, spices and tastes. A delight for the taste buds!
The Orangery Restaurant
The Orangery Restaurant boasts traditional Moroccan cuisine and live music. The romantic atmosphere is great for a special occasion.
The Oasis Bar
For a fun and festive atmosphere poolside, enjoy a drink at the Oasis Bar under the warmth of the Ruby Red City’s unique climate, with the backdrop of the breathtaking Atlas mountains.
The Gnawa Bar
Perfect for a drink with friends and family or to finish off a lively evening.
Please note: Some menu items, dining outlets and premium, branded and international drinks may incur an additional supplement payable locally. Guests staying at the hotel for Christmas and New Years Eve will attend a gala dinner.
Your Time —
Just for you: Steam hammam per person per stay, 10% discount on all SPA selection.
The Spa at Kenzi Club Agdal Medina has 1,500 square metres dedicated to relaxation, wellness and harmony. The extensive facilities include a traditional hammam steam room, 8 treatment rooms and a sensory indoor heated pool.
Indulge in a traditional massage, a body scrub or a hair oil treatment - all performed by highly trained professionals.
- Offered to children between 4 and 12 years old.
- Need to book on arrival.
- Runs from 9am - 5.30pm.
- Children will be taken care of and accompanied all day doing activities, DIY, swimming in the pool, games etc. Staff will also take care of children during lunch and snacks.
Please note: entrance to the indoor swimming pool and gym comes at an additional cost.
Your Journey to Kenzi Club Agdal Medina 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included for members selecting a flight inclusive package. Members booking accommodation only may add transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Distance from Marrakesh airport to Kenzi Club Agdal Medina: 8 km / 15 min.
Looking for more options in Morocco? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now