We Love —
- Opt for a getaway that perfectly blends pure relaxation and fun-filled activities at adults-only Valentin Imperial Maya 5* in Cancun.
- Pamper yourself to your hearts content at this all-inclusive resort, where the hedonistic pursuits never cease.
- Stay in a sumptuous Silver Junior Suite, a haven of intimacy and luxury.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
TripAdvisor score —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 90 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Whether you're a jungle explorer, a watersports enthusiast or looking for something quiet and romantic, you are sure to find the perfect balance of pure relaxation, fun-filled activities and ancient culture during your Cancun holiday.
Valentin Imperial Maya 5* —
- Free wi-fi throughout the hotel
- Concierge services
- Room service is available 24 hours
- Unlimited access to 7 à la carte restaurants and 11 bars
- Themed nights
- Privilege club
- Romantic dinner on the beach
- Unlimited Premium brand beverages
- Free minibar
- Epoint in the lobby
- Day and night activities program
- Fitness center
- Laundry service (additional charge)
- 24 hr medical service (additional charge)
Please note: The minimum age for guests of Valentin Imperial Maya is 18. This is an adults-only hotel.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Suite —
This offer is based on a Silver Junior Suite
Sleeps up to
- Turn down service
- Free minibar with daily replenishment
- Elevator service
- Large furnished balcony or terrace
- Full marble bathroom
- Luxury amenities
- Separate shower cabin
- Separate toilet area
- Make-up mirror
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Bathroom telephone
- Alarm radio and iPod docking station
- Direct telephone with message box
- 40'' flat screen satellite TV
- Living room with sofa
- Individual air conditioning and roof fan
- Free safe for laptop
- Dining room table and 2 chairs
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay. (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks)
Mar & Terra
Start the day with a selection of fresh fruits, cereals, breads, and cheeses. For lunch, choose between seafood and steak as the restaurant splits into two.
Gourmet omelettes, fresh shakes, and fruits are served to order for a filling breakfast. For lunch, enjoy a range of salads, cheese, and an international buffet.
Taking inspiration from traditional and Italian-American dishes, savour the best of Italian cuisine.
Choose your wine from the wine cellar then head up to your table in L’alsace for an evening of fine French dining.
Delicious Japanese dishes such as sushi, noodles, and rices are available at Ginger, alongside teppanyaki show cooking tables.
A blend of Thai and Indonesian treats are available in this bright cosy restaurant.
The best of traditional Mexican cuisine with a modern touch showing off the tastes that made Mexico famous worldwide.
Offering panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea, the Tierra restaurant serves a selection of steaks grilled to perfection.
Mar & Lobster Pot
Taking inspiration from Cajun, Veracruzian, Peruvian, and Caribbean flavours, the Mar & Lobster Pot offers the finest seafood dishes around.
Sun & Moon
Swim right up to the counter to enjoy a selection of snacks and refreshments.
Heaven & Earth
Refresh without needing to leave the pool as Heaven & Earth offer a variety of juices, beers, and cocktails.
Sunrise & Sunset
Feel the sand beneath your feet as you enjoy a cocktail right on the beach.
Next to the lobby you’ll find this charming bar, complete with occasional live piano performances.
Settle into the comfy armchairs and enjoy a selection of tequilas, cognacs, and cigars.
Sports and Music Bar
Get involved with a regular schedule of activities in this cosy but lively bar.
Sit back, relax, and let the entertainments team do the rests in the Valentin Imperial Maya’s very own theatre.
La Plaza España
Start, or end, the evening with a couple of drinks in this relaxed open-air plaza.
Chill out during the day with a cocktail, coffee, or both in the outdoor Martini bar.
Your Time —
The full-service health spa offers services aimed at rejuvenation and stress relief. Guests can also enjoy the steam room, sauna, spa tub and a fitness centre. The spa serves to unwind you and get you into a relaxed frame of mind with a diversity of treatments including massages, facials, beauty treatments, and more.
When the sun goes down, the resort comes alive with professional shows and live bands. During the day, partake in sporting or water-based activities. The options are endless...
- Pool sports
- Zumba, Yoga, Pilates
- Beach Soccer and Volleyball
- Rifle shooting
- Table Tennis
- Latin dance classes
- 2 tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Paddle court
- Tequila and wine tastings given by our sommeliers
- Parties in our pool with live Dj, shows and games
- Wide and varied nightly offerings of live music, professional shows of the highest level, tributes and live bands.
- Enjoy Mexican folklore with mariachis, traditional dances and Mayan shows
- In addition to the full range of indoor entertainment, other outdoor entertainment services will be provided (Additional Charge)
- Water sports: snorkelling, jet skiing, kayaking (Additional Charge)
- One day excursions to Mayan ruins such as Tulum and Chichen Itza as well as other activities throughout the Mayan Riviera (Additional Charge)
Your Journey to Valentin Imperial Maya —
Flights: Included with British Airways or Virgin Atlantic, 23kg of cabin baggage and 10kg of hand luggage
Depart London Gatwick: 12:20
Arrive Cancun: 16:35
Depart Cancun: 19:10
Arrive London Gatwick: 10:30 (+1)
Depart London Gatwick: 11:15 OR 13:00
Arrive Cancun: 15:45 OR 17:30
Depart Cancun: 17:30 OR 19:15
Arrive London Gatwick: 08:55(+1) OR 10:45(+1)
All flight times are local
Transfers: Shared transfers are included
Distance from Cancun airport to Valentin Imperial Maya: 36km / 32mins
Please note: flight/train details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights/trains are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Specific flights/trains cannot be selected and confirmed timings will be shown on your official documentation from the tour operator. Flights/trains are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.