We Love —
- Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun 5* is a stunning adults only hotel offering sophisticated decor and a wealth of leisure facilities and activities.
- Choose from two luxurious Suites with All Inclusive drinking dining at gourmet restaurants and chic bars.
- Choose Offer Two to enjoy a 3 night tour of the Yuacatan Region before heading onto Cancun, seeing iconic Mayan architecture such as Chichen Itza.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Our Offers —
- 7, 10, 12 or 14 nights in a Luxury Junior Suite at Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun.
- 7 or 14 in a Luxury Suite Ocean View with Terrace Jacuzzi at Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun.
- All Inclusive dining
- Transfers included for members who book flights / Optional for Accommodation only guests.
- 3 night Yucatan Tour, including daily breakfast and 4* hotel accommodation
- 4, 7 or 11 nights in a Luxury Junior Suite at Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun
- All Inclusive dining at Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun
- Transfers included throughout
Your Destination —
Cancun offers a wide range of cultural and entertainment including luxury shopping, diving and golf, theme parks and exciting nightlife.
Away from the glitzy hotel scene, with its famous white-sand beaches, unabashed party scene and sophisticated seafood restaurants, there's a more cultural side to show visitors, where local taco bars and undeveloped beaches are waiting to be explored.
Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun 5* —
Savour gourmet cuisine, artfully prepared cocktails and enjoy the impossibly blue ocean, doing as much or as little as you’d like.
Spend your days trying water sports, fitness classes, yoga on the beach, or mixology classes beside the pool. As the sun sets, indulge in sunset champagne and world-class dining - it's all included.
Guests can also enjoy full access to all facilities at neighboring Royalton Riviera Resort.
- Number of rooms: 340
- Outdoor swimming pool
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Luxury Junior Suite or a Luxury Suite Ocean View with Terrace Jacuzzi (Diamond Club)
Both rooms sleep up to
Luxury Junior Suite
Sleep well in your DreamBed, take advantage of round the clock service and feel right at home with an extensive range of modern amenities.
Size: 55 sqm
Your Stay Includes:
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Mini-bar restocked daily
- 24h Free Room service
- 24-hour concierge service
- Unlimited access to all 9 a la carte restaurants at Royalton Riviera Cancun
- Unlimited reservation-free dining
- A selection of aromatherapy in your room to assist in relaxation
- Custom Hideaway beach bag
- Nightly entertainment including live music, lobster dinner at the beach, Hideaway famous “chocolate party” and many other fun events
Luxury Suite Ocean View with Terrace Jacuzzi (Diamond Club)
Size: 64 sqm
Diamond Club Services:
- All above services PLUS:
- Butler service
- Personalized check-in and check-out
- Private Diamond Club® Lounge access
- Luxury amenities in room
- Exclusive beach area with dedicated bar and waiter service
- Preferential reservations in à la carte restaurants, etc.
- 10% discount on Spa services. (Restrictions may apply.)
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay. (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks)
Enjoy local and international delights in buffet-style or a la carte dining venues, then grab a signature cocktail, and mingle with other guests at the many on site bars.
If you prefer, you can indulge in delectable dishes in the comfort of your suite while you delight in Cancun´s mesmerizing sunsets.
Your Time —
The Royal Spa features a hydrotherapy circuit and a full-range of massage, body and facial treatments.
Experience complete relaxation, rejuvenation and restoration with packages focused on the whole body.
The all-new Fitness Program at Royalton bring guests a variety of fitness and wellness classes, taught by professional and certified instructors. Get your heart pumping with spinning, bootcamp and abs classes, or chill out with sunrise yoga or Pilates.
Optional Yucatan Tour —
Before heading to Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun 5*, enjoy a 3 night/4 day tour of the Yucatan region of Mexico. You will visit ancient Mayan pyramids, beautiful natural sights and taste delicious gastronomy.
A land of colors and light, magic, festivities and passion, the Yucatan is a "tribute to the splendor of a vanished world".
Arrival at Cancun International Airport, welcome by your guide and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at La Quinta Hotel (or similar).
DAY 2: CANCUN - CHICHEN ITZA - IZAMAL - MERIDA
Breakfast at the hotel. Meet with your driver then departure for Chichen Itza. Declared as one of the 7 Wonders of the World, this site offers incredible and unique architectural examples, such as the Kukulcan Pyramid. Visit the archaeological site before heading back to the magical city of Izamal. In the afternoon, departure for Mérida. Overnight at the hotel Español Paseo de Montejo (or similar).
DAY 3: MERIDA - UXMAL - CHOCOLATE MUSEUM - MERIDA
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure for the visit of the archaeological site of Uxmal. In the afternoon, you will visit the chocolate museum before returning to Merida for a panoramic tour of this beautiful colonial city. Return to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel Español Paseo de Montejo (or similar).
DAY 4: COBA - TULUM - CANCUN
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure for Coba, where you will visit its archaeological site before discovering that of Tulum. This is the only site overlooking the Caribbean Sea, from where you can admire the incredible landscapes of the ruins with the turquoise sea in the background.
Then you will be transferred to Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun 5* for your 4, 7 or 11 night stay.
Note: The government tax is not included and must be paid for the sites of Uxmal and Chichen Itza (about 9 €). Price given for information only, subject to modification.
Tour Hotels —
4 * hotels:
- Cancun: The Quinta / Smart Oasis / Four Point or similar
- Merida: Español Paseo de Montejo / Wyndham / Holiday In or similar
5 * hotels: (if choosing the upgrade, below)
- Cancun: Grand Krystal Cancun or similar
- Merida: Hyatt / Fiesta Americana or similar
Please note: If the above hotels are not available you will be accommodated in ones of a similar standard.
Optional Tour Upgrades —
The below may be added at the next stage of the booking process, for an additional fee.
- Upgrade to 5* hotels throughout the tour.
- Upgrade to Half Board dining throughout the tour. (Breakfast and dinner, excludes drinks.)
- Chichen Itza Deluxe (includes a visit to the colonial city of Valladolid & swimming in the cenotes.)
- Swimming with dolphins
Your Journey to Mexico —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Included as per "our offers" section
Distance from Cancun airport to : 18.5 km / 20 mins
Visa Waiver Programme —
If you are travelling to the USA or choose a flight option with a US layover, the US authorities have introduced a requirement for passengers travelling under the Visa Waiver Programme (VWP), to register for Electronic Travel Authority.
Passengers who have not applied for and received travel authorisation via ESTA prior to travel may be denied boarding, experience delayed processing, or be denied admission at the US port of entry.
However, neither possession of a visa, nor meeting the basic requirements for travelling visa-free on the VWP, guarantees admission to the United States. As with most countries, the final determination of admissibility is made by immigration officials at the port of entry. Please remember that issue of ESTA does not guarantee admissibility to the United States - it is only part of the travel approval process. All queries in relation to this requirement should be addressed via the US Embassy Consular department.
Please remember that if you are refused boarding or denied admission at the US port of entry, you will still be subject to our cancellation charges in accordance with the terms of our contract with you.
How do I apply for ESTA?
There is an online application form which is available now at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov. Prior to travel, you will need to visit this website and fill in the on-line application (currently in English only).