We Love —
- Situated on one of the best-preserved and picturesque areas in the north of Malta, Labranda Riviera Premium Resort & Spa gazes out to the seafront.
- Enjoy excellent facilities, including 3 pools and 3 restaurants, along with comfortable accommodation.
- Our members will stay in a plush Family Room on an ultra all-inclusive dining basis for extra indulgence!
Customer reviews —
“The location of this Hotel is stunning. The staff are all very friendly and lovely people who can't do enough for you. Room was great had a fabulous view. All in all really good value for money would highly recommend This Hitel”
Posted on 19 October 2017
TripAdvisor score —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
The tranquil area is a haven for nature lovers and countryside walks. The shoreline boasts some of the best swimming and diving spots around the islands. Golden Bay and Mellieha Bay, two of the the Island's largest sandy beaches can be found just a few kilometres away. Gozo Ferry terminal is also 1km away and can be reached by a short ride via public transport or by a 30 minute walk from Riviera.
Labranda Riviera Premium Resort & Spa 4* —
- Rooms: 349
- Pool (indoor and outdoor)
- Fitness centre
- Water-sport facilities
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Family Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
- Air-conditioning and central heating
- Satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Ensuite bathroom
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All-Inclusive stay. (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks)
- Dining in Main restaurant - Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner
- Dining in 2 themed restaurants, Italian & Asian; Dinner only (reservation required)
- Snacks served 24 hours;
- All-inclusive Bar open 24 hours;
- All-inclusive Bar Service includes cocktails and semi-international brands;
- Minibar stocked once upon arrival;
- Free W-LAN;
- Free use of safe;
- Free Pool Towels (with refundable deposit and no laundry charge);
- Free Tea/Coffee making facilities in the room;
- Free use of sauna, steam room, available only 2-6pm & (subject to booking and availability); whirlpool and fitness room.
- Free use of kayaks and pedal boats; * starts May 1st
- Free Diving Taster in the pools (once per person per stay); * starts May 1st
- Free access to Hola Beach Club * starts May 1st
- Kid’s Club : 2 sessions of 2 hours each day, 6 days per week * starts May 1st
- Animation Programme, 6 days per week. *
Your Time —
The Elysium Spa offers a full range of thalasso therapy treatments, with programmes tailored to individual requirements. The Spa places an emphasis on wellness, where fitness, pampering, beauty and relaxation are blended to achieve a more finely tuned balance between mind and body.
Enjoy a variety of massage treatments, ranging from deep tissue, holistic and aromatherapy to lymphatic and reflexology, or have your beauty needs completely catered for whether for its something for the skin, nails, body or lifestyle.
Your Journey to Labranda Riviera Premium Resort & Spa —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from Luqa airport to Labranda Riviera Premium Resort & Spa 4*: 28km / 45 mins