We Love —
- Discover The Maldives on a 7 night small yacht cruise, exploring one of the world's most sought after destinations.
- Spend your days snorkeling in crystal clear lagoons, visiting idyllic deserted islands and soaking up the rays on the sundeck.
- Enjoy a 3 or 5 night stopover in the glamorous city of Dubai before your cruise, staying at 5* hotel the Grand Hyatt Dubai.
Your Destination —
The Maldives have become a by-word for luxury, attracting honeymooners, families and dive enthusiasts to its numerous upmarket resorts. And it's easy to see why - colourful coral reefs ring pristine white sandy beaches, lined with swaying coconut palms... this is desert island dreaming at its finest.
This much-loved destination is renowned for its incredible diving opportunities. The crystal clear water and shallow lagoons are perfect for snorkelling, while the reef walls offer a kaleidoscope of sea life for more experienced divers.
Discover the beauty of The Maldives on our 7 night yacht cruise...
- Enjoy two snorkelling trips per day to different reefs (All aquatic activities are under the supervision of a qualified instructor.)
- Encounter authentic Maldivian culture in a remote island village.
- Enjoy a barbecue party on a deserted island.
- Moor in a tranquil lagoon for the evening.
- One evening a week, listen to a presentation of the wildlife of the Indian Ocean.
Your Typical Day: —
08:00 - 09:30: Continental breakfast
09:30 - 10:00: At sea
10:00 - 11:30: Snorkeling or scuba diving
11:30 am: Refreshments (fruit juice, coconut water)
12.30: Lunch of fresh fish, vegetables, rice, local fruits
14:00: Swimming & snorkeling
16:00: Navigation to night site
17:00: Visit an inhabited or deserted island (always before sunset)
20:00: Dinner of traditional Maldivian cuisine
- The program above is an example only. Schedule is likely to be modified according to the season.
- Crew tips are not included. We recommend you leave a tip of approximately $60, depending on your level of satisfaction.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring alcohol to the Maldives.
- For water sports you can rent equipment from the crew at an extra charge.
Your Ship —
If travelling from 1 April 2018 - 20 May 2018, you will be accommodated on board the Princess Haleema ship.
If travelling from 15 July - 7 October, you will be accommodated on board the Moonima ship.
This offer is based on 7 nights in a Standard Cabin with full board dining (non-alcoholic drinks included.)
From July 15th to October 7th, the Moonima will be your ship. Enjoy the 3 decks and 8 cabins aboard this jewel of the seas. Facilities on-board include an indoor air-conditioned lounge on the main deck with bar, comfortable sofas, chairs and tables, TV/DVD/CD, hi-fi stereo and a selection of books and board games. On the second deck is a panoramic lounge area with corner bar, where a selection of drinks, beers, wines and international liquors will be served. There are also two sun-decks with sunbeds and shaded area, and a lounge area at the prow of the boat.
Sleeps up to
Grand Hyatt Dubai 5* —
You will stay for 3 or 5 nights at the Grand Hyatt Dubai before your Maldives cruise. You will stay in a Grand Room Downtown City View with daily breakfast included.
Just for you:
- 20% discount on Food & Beverage at Wox, iZ, The Collective & Panini
- Daily complimentary shuttle bus to Dubai Parks and Resorts ,Kite Beach and shopping malls.
Enjoy sunbathing in the extensive pool area, make use of the indoor pool, or work out in the state-of-the-art fitness centre. from the moment you enter the Grand Hyatt's atrium, you will be greeted by opulence featuring atropical indoor garden with streams and bridges.
Grand Room Downtown City View
39 Square Meter Rooms
Access to Grand Club with complimentary daily breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres and all-day refreshments
Your Journey —
Flights: Guests will fly into Dubai and out of Male. The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers are included.