We Love —
- Take in the exotic ocean views and dramatic sunsets over the Indian Ocean from Filitheyo Island Resort - the only resort on unspoiled Faafu Atoll.
- One of the best resorts in the Maldives for diving, the house reef boasts colourful coral and abundant marine life.
- Our members can choose from two luxurious villas - located on the beachfront or perched above the turquoise lagoon.
Customer reviews —
“A fabulous 'no shoes no news' island which suits our choice exactly.We were looked after very well by all the staff on the island and made to feel very welcome from the minute we arrived!Food was excellent and the Spa was the best I've visited - truly amazing treatment!”
Posted on 14 May 2018
TripAdvisor score —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
The Maldives is renowned for its incredible diving opportunities. The crystal clear water and shallow lagoons are perfect for snorkelling, while the reef walls offer a kaleidoscope of sea life for more experienced divers. The Maldives has a fantastic diversity of sea life, with corals and over 2000 species of fish, ranging from reef fish and reef sharks to moray eels, rays and whale sharks. The island's many sheltered lagoons also provide the perfect destination to enjoy an adventure-filled family holiday or a romantic getaway for two.
Filitheyo Island Resort 4* —
Guests at this 4* Maldives resort can do as much or as little as they please - splash in the warm turquoise lagoon, enjoy a private, romantic dinner under the stars, hop on a boat excursion to explore other islands, or head to the spa: an oasis of calm surrounded by verdant tropical vegetation. The freeform infinity pool, complete with a swim-up bar, is the perfect vantage point to admire the sunset.
- Number of villas: 125
- Outdoor pool
- Water sports
- Fitness centre
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Villa —
Our members can choose between a Superior Villa or a Water Villa
Superior Villa Sleeps up to
Water Villa Sleeps up to
Both villas include:
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- CD Player
- IDD Telephone
- Hair Dryer
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Wooden sundeck with seating
- In-room safe
- Bathroom with outdoor shower
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a complimentary upgrade to a Full Board stay.
Guests can also upgrade to All Inclusive for an additional fee at the next stage of the booking process.
Just for you:
- Christmas Eve dinner for all stays including the night of 24/12
- New Year's dinner for all stays including the night of 31/12
Your Time —
Just for you: Complimentary 30 minute massage per person per stay
Surrounded by verdant vegetation and exotic birdsong, the spacious air-conditioned spa treatment rooms have glass walls on three sides. From here you can take in the spectacular views and discover an array of treatments. Alternatively, you can have your treatment in the open air, under the shade of a pagoda.
On the house reef you can discover all kinds of exciting marine life including reef fish, rays, turtles, sharks, eels and lobsters. As it's the only resort in the atoll you won't run into other groups of divers at the dive sites either.
In the surrounding area, you can explore more than 40 pristine reefs, thilas, channels, wrecks and caves bursting with vibrant marine life and healthy corals.
Additional leisure activities include:
- Swimming pool
- Canoeing & sailing
- Table tennis
- A selection of board games
Your Journey —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Seaplane transfers are included. (40 minutes / 73 miles)
- Seaplane transfer provider imposes a luggage restriction of 20kg’s of checked luggage and 5kg’ soft hand luggage, additional weight will be charged US$5.00 per kg.
- Please note that neither the resort nor the transfer provider shall be held liable for any claims arising from missed international flights, due to a delay of seaplane transfer caused by adverse weather conditions, force majeure and acts of God.
- Seaplanes operate during daylight hours only. Guests arriving in Malé on an international flight, landing after 15:30hrs, will need to find their own overnight accommodation in Malé at their own expense. They will be transferred to Gili Lankanfushi the following day.
Approx Seaplane Times
Male to Filitheyo:
Earliest approximate departure 0700 - 0830
Latest approximate departure 1630h
Filitheyo to Male:
Earliest approximate departure 0600
Latest approximate departure 1530