We Love —
- Nestled on its own private island, the romantic five star Kihaa Maldives offers watersports, spa services and indulgent relaxation.
- From your first sight of Baa Atoll, your dreams of a tropical island paradise are realised - spot manta rays and whale sharks in this Marine Protected Area.
- Our members can enjoy a Premium All Inclusive stay in a Lagoon Prestige Beach Villa.
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
The country's 26 natural atolls and over 1000 islands have uniformly perfect white sand beaches lapped by turquoise lagoons the temperature of bath water.
Kihaad Maldives is situated on Baa Atoll, close to Hanifaru Bay, a UNESCO Marine Protected Area where you may have the chance to spot whale sharks and manta rays which meet here seasonally.
Kihaa Maldives 5* —
Welcome to Kihaa Maldives, where sun, blue sky and turquoise ocean melt together in a delightfully indulgent retreat.
The Resort offers 124 spacious private Villas and a wide range of facilities and services, all built in full respect of the pristine natural surroundings.
Activities include diving and snorkelling in the turquoise waters, tennis, spa treatments and island hopping or whale watching excursions.
- 124 guest rooms
- Tennis Courts
- Spa treatments
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
Stay in a Lagoon Prestige Beach Villa.
Lagoon Prestige Beach Villa
Sleeps Up To
The privileged position makes the Lagoon Prestige Beach Villa one of the most requested accommodation in Kihaad.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Premium All Inclusive stay
Your Premium All Inclusive Package includes the following:
* Personal greetings for all the arrival & departure guests by Kihaad airport representatives
* Complimentary refreshments & internet available in Domestic VIP lounge
* Welcome drinks - sparkling wine and refreshment towels are served upon arrival to the resort
* Hanifaru Bay main restaurant: A sumptuous buffet for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with live-cooking stations, grill, BBQ along with different international theme nights
* In All restaurants and bars, a selection of beverages - soft drinks, tea, coffee, beers, wines, juices, mineral water, cocktails and liquors
* Afternoon tea and coffee served at Toddy Bar along with snacks & local tapas
* Minibar with beers, soft drinks, mineral water refilled on a daily basis
* In Villa espresso coffee facilities
* Complimentary kids club for children between 2-13 years along with varieties of activities and in-house surprises (charges apply for babysitting)
* Daily turn down service
* Homemade yogurt, ice cream & chillers are served during the stay
* All non-motorised water sports activities limited for 1 hour only per person per day (excluded lessons & snorkeling)
* "Bodu Beru" Maldivian evening once per week on the beach
* "White Night Party" on the beach once per week
* "The Sunset party" on the beach once per week: a great way to start the evening with a nightly cocktail reception accompanied by tasty tapas and an opportunity to meet resort management.
Your Time —
Just for you: Unlimited access to Kihaad Gym, floodlit tennis courts with tennis balls and rackets, table tennis, bocce, squash court, billiard pool, darts & beach volley
Perhaps you fancy a game of beach volleyball or tennis, or an invigorating trip to the gym? Follow your activity with a relaxing trip to the spa, perched on stilts above the azure waters.... blissful.
Your Journey to Kihaa Maldives —
Flights: Choose from economy or business class flights. The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared transfers are included (25 minute domestic flight + speedboat)
Domestic transfers can be arranged for international flights which are arriving to Male before 22:00Hrs and for the departure international flights which are leaving from Male after 09:00Hrs. All the guests who are arriving late or departing earlier must arrange their own accommodation at Male’ or Hulhumale’ at their own cost.
Baggage allowance for the Seaplane is 20kg + 5kg (hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be carried subject to payload availability at a charge of USD 4.00 per kg and Seaplane Company does not guarantee the baggage on the same flight as the passenger.