Shangri-La Rasa Ria Resort, Kota Kinabalu
– Malaysian culture resonates in each of the 416 rooms and suites with soft earthly tones and intricately carved panels.
The resorts Superior Rainforest View Rooms offer luxurious accommodations with traditional highlights, such as warm earthy colours and natural wood furnishings. Each room offers views of the tropical landscapes of Sabah and a split-level layout and private balcony.
Room amenities include:
• Bedside lighting and curtain controls
• Elegant stationery
• In-room safe
• International direct dial telephone
• Voice mail
• Cable television
• Complimentary broadband Internet access
• In-room entertainment (Vision 4 system)
• Coffee / tea-making facilities
• Pillow menu
• Plush bathrobes and slippers
• Premium Shangri-La toiletries