We Love —
- Experience African hospitality up close and at its best on the beautiful Diani Beach
- Neptune Village Beach Resort & Spa is set in a large garden with magnificent ocean fronts
- Enjoy all inclusive during your stay at this superb resort
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 to 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 to 17:30.
Your Destination —
Your Hotel —
Neptune Village Beach Resort & Spa is set in a large garden with magnificent ocean fronts. The hotel offers a large fresh water swimming pool with separate area for the kids, water sports center and kids club. There is a pool table, table tennis, darts, mini golf (putting), aqua-gym, water volley ball and beach volley ball. 2 flood lit tennis courts. Nearby there is golf course with 18 holes (Leisure Lodge Club).
- Sports facilities
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Garden Room. Just for you: guaranteed early check out. Late check out can also be added during the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay. This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay.
Karamu, main Restaurant
The main 'Karamu' serves breakfast from 7:00 am to 10:00 am and can be extended to noon on demand, lunch is served from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm and dinner is served from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm with different themes and cuisines. During meal times soft drinks, fruit juices, water, house wine, local beer, tea and coffee are served.
Bustani, à la carte Restaurant
Located next to the swimming pool, the Bustani Restaurant serves an elaborate snack and à la carte menus, with a choice of specialty seafood’s like lobsters, prawns and fresh fish available on order. Our Food & Beverage Executive at the Main Restaurant will be more than happy to assist you in making the reservation.
Tea and Coffee Service
Tea and Coffee is available throughout the day next to Bustani Restaurant with sandwiches, cakes and cookies at regular intervals.
The Resort has two Bars, one Main 'Furaha' Bar and a Pool 'Tembo' Bar. A variety of local alcoholic drinks, fresh juices, cocktails, beer and soft drinks is served from 10am to midnight.
International alcoholic drinks are available at an extra cost.
Your Time —
The resort animation team keeps guests entertained all day with regular changing animation programs like fashion shows, water gymnastics, bands, discos, acrobatic shows and traditional African folk dancers just to name a few.
Some services may carry an extra charge payable locally.
Spa 5enses Sea
At 5enses Sea Spa, we offer a welcoming and relaxing environment to enjoy the facilities to the maximum and full satisfaction. We treat your 5 senses to an extraordinary experience of aroma smells, peaceful sounds, delightful sight, magic touch and most important a taste of professional care, in the mid of Neptune Village.
Facilities : 4 massage & beauty rooms, independent pool & 2 jacuzzis, steam & sauna facilities, especially for the clients to relax prior or after the treatments as per their wish. Treatments : facials, hands and feet, massages, hair removal & hair services.
Optional Sea Safari —
You may opt to take the following sea safari for an additional fee, which can be added during the next stage of the booking process.
The 28sq. km Kisite-Mpunguti Marine Park is reputed to be the most beautiful marine park after the Great Barrier Reef of Australia and is the best in Kenya in terms of species diversity, coral quality and reef build-up. The warm, pristine waters are host to dramatic coral formations, dolphins, turtles, sting rays, moray eels and a bewildering variety of sea life that comprise a unique eco-system that could be referred to as a garden under the sea. Come with us for a day trip on the Pilli Pipa in and around Kisite, home of the dolphins. Run by Selina and Harm who are Marine Biologist and PADI Diving Instructors, we take limited numbers to offer you a more personal service. Even weak and non-swimmers have had the confidence to enter the water with us and taken home unforgettable memories.
• Drive to Shimoni jetty to arrive at about 8.30am.
• On arrival, board our Arabian Style dhow with comfortable seating. Welcome on board by a cheery crew who will serve you with Kenya coffee or tea with biscuits.
• Full briefing of all facilities and program on boarding.
• Motor and or sail as you look for Dolphins past Mpunguti ya juu & Mpunguti ya Chini on your way to Kisite National Marine Park.
• Guided snorkeling in the protected waters. Guides safely showing the many varied fish and coral. Assistance given with additional use of life rings and buoyancy jackets if required.
• Two snorkelling sites visited or extended snorkelling time – depending on the weather.
• Return to our private residence on a Robinson Crusoe hideaway, for a delicious Seafood Banquet. Lunch is served in a private garden by smiling Swahili Ladies and includes beer, wine and sodas. Try some Citronella Tea made from fresh lemon grass grown by Harm on the island. There is the opportunity to look through our Marine Literature and identify the creatures that you have seen.
All equipment provided including prescription masks, snorkels, fins and diving equipment. Soft drinks (sodas), mineral water and fruits served on the dhow. To make the day comfortable, you need to carry own towels, sun lotion, water friendly shoes, sun glasses, hats and swimming costume. The photo opportunities can be outstanding so carry a camera too.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included for members who book flights. Distance from airport is approximately 1hr 40 minutes - 31.5 miles.