We Love —
- Stay on the cliff-side overlooking Salerno Bay and the Amalfi Coast
- Opt for a room with stunning views of the horizon
- Pamper yourself at the hotel's Spa with indoor heated pool, sauna and steam room
- Visit Naples, 45 minutes away, and visit the site of Pompeii, a city destroyed during the eruption of Vesuvius
Customer reviews —
“The hotel is beautiful. Our room had a sea view with a lovely view across the bay. Our balcony was like a terrace it was so big. The hotel is immaculately clean. The breakfasts were excellent. ”
Posted on 27 October 2016
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Amalfi Coast —
Your Hotel —
The hotel's luxury rooms are bright, spacious and fully equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay.
- Classic Room (20 m² / max 2 persons): Enjoy the charm of the classic room with a view of the Mediterranean and the Raito hills.
- Superior Room Sea Side (23 m² / max 2 persons): Escape to the Superior Sea Side room which features a breathtaking view of the Gulf of Salerno and the Amalfi Coast.
- Superior Room (23 m² / max 2 persons): Tastefully decorated, the bright and spacious Superior Room promises a comfortable stay.
- Deluxe Room Sea Side (28 m² / max 2 persons): Deluxe rooms are tastefully decorated and equipped with modern amenities.
- Deluxe Room Sea View (30 m² / max 3 persons): With the same features as the previous room, this room is more spacious and has a breathtaking view.
- Superior Room with Terrace (25 m² / max 2 persons): This superior room is cosy with a large private furnished terrace.
- Seiren Suite (45 m² / max 2 persons): Enjoy the indoor Jacuzzi of Seiren Suite. Discover its intimate dining room and its pleasant private furnished terrace.
- Sunshine Grand View (35 m² / max 3 persons): This modern and refined suite is fully equipped with a cosy bedroom and a pleasant dining room, it also offers a private terrace with views of the Amalfi Coast.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.