We Love —
- The Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte 5* is a historic and prestigious hotel boasting a fabulous rooftop pool, a serene spa and seafront views.
- Situated on the beautiful Tuscan coast, Viareggio is loved for its long beaches, pine woods, great shopping and lively nightlife.
- Our members benefit from accommodation in a Classic Room, alongside a complimentary daily breakfast, a 10% dining discount, and prosecco in the room upon arrival!
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
You will be located in the heart of Viareggio, close to the beach with a beautiful view of the sea. Stroll along the promenade, full of boutiques, shops, typical Italian restaurants and nightclubs.
Tuscany is renowned for vineyards and beautiful scenery so ensure that you explore further afield to get the most out of your trip. The iconic city of Pisa is also just 30 minutes away (by car) and is a must-see for those who enjoy historic sites, fantastic retail therapy and gastronomic delights!
Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte 5* —
This hotel boasts a fabulous rooftop pool (36°C heated during colder seasons), from which you can take in the stunning vistas of the Tyrrhenian Sea.
- 106 Rooms
- Outdoor Pool (Open year-round)
- Fitness Centre
- Private Beach Area
- Free WiFi
- Disabled Access
- Animals Allowed (Not at Pool or Restaurant)
Please note: some services may incur additional charges, payable locally
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in either a Classic Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the 3rd guest sharing is likely to sleep on a sofa or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast Stay.
Just For You:
- A bottle of prosecco in the room
- 10% discount on food and drinks or Half Board service at 39€ pp
The Piccolo Principe restaurant, with two Michelin stars, offers an exquisitely refined cuisine that is enriched by a well-stocked wine list that can be appreciated either inside the elegant and exclusive restaurant room or outside on the bright roof garden by the pool. Please note: the above restaurant is open from April to October only.
The traditional cuisine served in the Regina Restaurant is accompanied by a selection of fine wines to be enjoyed in the elegant and exclusive ground-floor room or on the veranda overlooking the promenade.
Your Time —
Just For You:
- 1 free access to the beach (1 umbrella, 2 beach chair and 1 sun bed) valid from Saturday 28/07 to Saturday 08/09, one per stay for stays of 3 nights minimum
- Free parking for stays of 3 nights minimum
- Free use of the outdoor swimming pool
Your Journey to Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Car Hire: Car hire can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Distance from Pisa Airport to the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte 5*: 35 km / 30 minutes
Distance from Florence Airport to the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte 5*: 91.2km / 1h