We Love —
- Dating back to 1892, this elegant property combines contemporary luxury with original décor.
- Overlooking the Grand Canal, next to the Basilica of Chiesa of Santa Maria della Salute, Centurion Palace offers 5-star luxury in the heart Venice.
- Our members can enjoy a Deluxe Room and a discount in the hotel's fantastic restaurant - recommended in the Michelin Guide.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Centurion Palace 5* —
A period palace with an elaborate Gothic façade, your hotel enjoys a spectacular setting, overlooking Venice's famous Grand Canal. Outside your window lie the enchanting splendours of this romantic ancient city, and inside - splashes of vibrant colours and refined 21st-century design.
Fifty rooms and suites, each one unique, a Michelin recommended restaurant, and a refined, intimate atmosphere - what more could you wish for on this fantastic city break?!
- 50 guest rooms
- Restaurant and Bar
- Fitness centre (nearby)
- Free Wifi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Room.
Just for you: 1 x bottle of prosecco in the room upon arrival.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you: 20% discount at the hotel restaurant (drinks excluded)
Antinoo's Restaurant & Lounge
This elegant restaurant serves fantastic haute cuisine, and is recommended in the Michelin Guide. It also has a dedicated Venetian menu, so you can indulge in local specialities in an amazing canal-side setting. Dine on the terrace, overlooking the canal in the Summer, or inside by romantic candlelight in Winter.
Your Journey to Centurion Palace 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Can be added during the next stage of booking process for an additional fee .
The transfer distance/time from Venice Marco Polo airport is approximately 15km/25 minutes.
Looking for more options in Venice? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now