We Love —
- Tonnara Di Bonagia Resort is set in a refurbished ancient Sicilian tuna fishery dating back to the 17th century, offering an unforgettable stay in a unique location.
- The restaurant La Muciara looks out over a picturesque little harbour and offers delicious dishes, prepared according to the original traditions.
- Located in the beautiful western Sicilian coast, famous for its beautiful beaches, you can do a day trip to Palermo or visit the famous island of Favignana - we recommend you add our car hire option.
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
Sicily's varied landscape makes a dramatic first impression. The juxtaposition of sea, volcano and mountain scenery makes a stunning backdrop for outdoor activities. Sicily and its dozen-plus offshore islands offer enough swimming, diving, hiking and climbing to build an entire vacation around
Seductively beautiful and perfectly placed in the heart of the Mediterranean, Sicily has been luring passersby since the time of legends. The land of Scylla, Charybdis and the Cyclops has been praised by poets from Homer to Virgil and prized by the many ancient cultures – Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Romans and Greeks – whose bones lie buried here. Whether in the classical perfection of Agrigento's Concordia temple, the monumental rubble of Selinunte's columns or the rare grace of a dancing satyr statue rescued from Mazara del Vallo's watery depths, reminders of bygone civilisations are everywhere.
Hotel Tonnara di Bonagia 4* —
Just for you: Club card included
Covering the entire site of a traditional fishing village, the hotel is surrounded by a garden and boasts views over the sea. Enjoy being a stone's throw away from a beautiful rocky beach and soak up the sunshine now!
- Newly renovated
- Family- friendly
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room
- Babies under the age of two will stay for free if sharing a bed with parents
- Hire a baby cot on request (costs apply)
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (breakfast and evening buffet meal in main restaurant, excluding drinks)
Just for you: A welcome drink
In the summer months, why not dine outside in the romantic court setting? - taking you back in time to earlier days.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Car Hire: Can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from Palermo airport: 1hr 10min / 80km.